House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wishful Thinking

Problems With Flash & Firefox

Don't know if any of you have had the same problem downloading flash player from the macromedia website?

I've got the latest version of Mozilla Firefox but missing the flash player plug in - followed the links to download through firefox, but nothing happens it just hangs.

Also tried accessing direct link : 'http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe' but still hangs.

Keep getting message 'connection reset' try again later etc. Tried accessing link with firewall turned off to see if that makes a difference but it doesn't. This is driving me crazy!!

Don't know if any of you have had the same problem downloading flash player from the macromedia website?

I've got the latest version of Mozilla Firefox but missing the flash player plug in - followed the links to download through firefox, but nothing happens it just hangs.

Also tried accessing direct link : 'http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe' but still hangs.

Keep getting message 'connection reset' try again later etc. Tried accessing link with firewall turned off to see if that makes a difference but it doesn't. This is driving me crazy!!

There seems to be some kind of compatibilty issue with Firefox 1.5 and Flash Player 8. Till they get it fixed I would reccommend using the uninstall avalible for Flash 8 avalible here. Then I would install Flash Player 7 from here. Flash 7 works fine for me on Firefox 1.5. Hope this helps you out.

I have kept IE on my computer for just that reason.