House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smell the Fear

Phil And Krustie On Tv

Phil: the market is not going to go mad.

Krusty: last year everyone was afraid they would be the last person to buy at the top. Now people realise that it ok to buy, but prices are not going to rocket.

Phil: I've just bought a BTL. Its not easy money now, ok if you buy the right property in the right place.

Judy: average age of first buyer is 34. (shocked voice).

Krusty: lot of reasons for that. Young people going to university, getting into debt. Single people can't afford property now. I didn't go to uni, so could save earlier to buy.

(ahem, no mention of help from daddy, then).

Fairly even handed for that pair. Not mega- bullish.

Krusty: last year everyone was afraid they would be the last person to buy at the top. Now people realise that it ok to buy, but prices are not going to rocket.

Phil: I've just bought a BTL. Its not easy money now, ok if you buy the right property in the right place.

Krusty: lot of reasons for that. Young people going to university, getting into debt. Single people can't afford property now. I didn't go to uni, so could save earlier to buy.

YES, I posted this 3 times today and everytime I posted it my message was moved to

'off-topic' . Then i posted a message to complain and that was moved to 'off-topic' see if it happens to

you. I am really angry now. :angry: i am obviously considered not important enough to leave messages on this website!!

YES, I posted this 3 times today and everytime I posted it my message was moved to

'off-topic' . Then i posted a message to complain and that was moved to 'off-topic' see if it happens to

you. I am really angry now. :angry: i am obviously considered not important enough to leave messages on this website!!

Indeed it has been moved.

WTF?

Can we please have an explanation?

Tony Blair is on now in the show. all t0sser5 are on

I thought they were almost embarrassed at Richard's ridiculous naivete. He was ultra-bullish and yet they were slightly more realistic, although still firmly bullish. Kirsty did say at one point 'don't believe what you read in the papers' - she wasn't referring to the VI spin about house prices though. Very interesting to analyse Phil from an NLP perspectice. Anyone with even a small amount of understanding of NLP could be forgiven for thinking that he wasn't completely happy with what he was being asked. His body language betrayed him big time!

I thought they were almost embarrassed at Richard's ridiculous naivete. He was ultra-bullish and yet they were slightly more realistic, although still firmly bullish. Kirsty did say at one point 'don't believe what you read in the papers' - she wasn't referring to the VI spin about house prices though. Very interesting to analyse Phil from an NLP perspectice. Anyone with even a small amount of understanding of NLP could be forgiven for thinking that he wasn't completely happy with what he was being asked. His body language betrayed him big time!

Am I being thick ? :huh: What is NLP ?

Indeed it has been moved.

WTF?

Can we please have an explanation?

How bizarre that this is considered OT? Come on mods - what's your thinking?

Am I being thick ? :huh: What is NLP ?

Neuro Linguistic Programming - you can track someone's eye patterns as they are talking to you and depending on where they look you can see if they are constucting something, visualising it, hearing it or feeling it (as well as a few other possibilities). It's part of what Derren Brown uses to tell if someone is lying...