House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Freki

Disclosure of Foreign Owners on its way

59 minutes ago, Freki said:

The money laundering is about to get harder with a registry to disclose the ultimate beneficiary of companies buying properties in the UK.

Loads of positive news out there.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/17/theresa-may-set-timetable-reveal-foreign-owners-uk-property

Ive had to get up to speed with money laundering for business reasons recently. My lawyer told me that propertyis the no 1 home in the UK for laundered money (i cant confirm.if that is true or not)

1 hour ago, Freki said:

The money laundering is about to get harder with a registry to disclose the ultimate beneficiary of companies buying properties in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/jan/17/theresa-may-set-timetable-reveal-foreign-owners-uk-property

When is HMRC going to go after Air BNB. Literally billions sitting there just waiting to be raided*. And all advertised and public as well.

* I say this as in the huge number of them who pay no tax when they should.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

When is HMRC going to go after Air BNB. Literally billions sitting there just waiting to be raided*. And all advertised and public as well.

* I say this as in the huge number of them who pay no tax when they should.

Here here 

8 hours ago, Freki said:

i  doubt you will get real clarity. there is always another way out of a maze 

property ownership and the future potential to own a home and stop paying a high rental to others has reached a crisis point in the uk. so much so that they unfortunatly are starting te realise if they do nothing the consequences will be far more severe than they would like. this involves public rebellion and probably most worrying the exodus of the british young to countries where they still might be able to buy their own home. without the young a country dies, if you continue to make slaves out of the young they will like many others unhappy with where they live move. 

The end game for houses as the investment choice for the wealthu and the pensions and incomes of the less wealthy is coming to an end whatever anyone says. and all processes at hand to make this happen are bow being put into practice one by one till this objective is achieved, and will continue to be right to the point of outright banning owning more than one property untill the objective is achieved. if they dont the scenario i pointed out above will happen. 

just sit back and wait, it will come and soon. 

18 hours ago, Freki said:

Panamagate-Case-1-640x360.jpg

Can't wait. This is Nawaz Sharif and his 3 children. Most of them are citizens of Britain with British passports.

Him and his family have looted Pakistan for decades among many other corrupt establishment elites. Only now are they being called to face prosecution for buying assets beyond their source of income. In London they have properties in Ilford,, Mayfair and all over the place.

Their money buys property in the Uk through shell companies and when they face prosecution in their "Home," countries, each of the children of these scumbags has their "British/Foreign" citizenship used as a cloak to hide behind.

This law ill make it easier for institutions in other countries to claw back ill-gotten wealth. Needless to say certain inte-agencies/estate agents and city finance houses will not be happy.

Allegedly

Edited by Tapori

18 hours ago, wsn03 said:

Ive had to get up to speed with money laundering for business reasons recently. My lawyer told me that propertyis the no 1 home in the UK for laundered money (i cant confirm.if that is true or not)

When i was estate agenting back in 2002 this was well known to be the case. London in particular. 

9 hours ago, jimmy2x3 said:

property ownership and the future potential to own a home and stop paying a high rental to others has reached a crisis point in the uk. so much so that they unfortunatly are starting te realise if they do nothing the consequences will be far more severe than they would like. this involves public rebellion and probably most worrying the exodus of the british young to countries where they still might be able to buy their own home. without the young a country dies, if you continue to make slaves out of the young they will like many others unhappy with where they live move. 

The end game for houses as the investment choice for the wealthu and the pensions and incomes of the less wealthy is coming to an end whatever anyone says. and all processes at hand to make this happen are bow being put into practice one by one till this objective is achieved, and will continue to be right to the point of outright banning owning more than one property untill the objective is achieved. if they dont the scenario i pointed out above will happen. 

just sit back and wait, it will come and soon. 

Yes, the shocking thing is the young don't know what's being done to them.

48 minutes ago, frederico said:

Yes, the shocking thing is the young don't know what's being done to them.

The really shocking thing is they're too interested in showing off on  Facebook to care. They seem to have lost the ability to communicate or even think.

Their grandparents would have been holding active protests (when not being on strike at their workplace) - they knew not only when they were being shafted, but how to actively take the p1ss