House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Si1

The organisational aptitude of an amoeba

More relatives with the organisational aptitude of an amoeba, buying overpriced houses with bomad and then smugly telling people how savvy they are. 200k semi in Preston.

Why do you seem to hate others who do not do what you do?  It is not your business how others spend their own money. Personally I would not want to live in Preston but if others have a reason to do so it is their own choice.

but they don't care 

no i have no interest in teaching i have my own very successful business which has enabled me to accept people whop are different to me 

people who get angry at others do not affect the people they are angry at they just wind themselves up - the target of their anger could not care less so it is counter productive - basic psychology

39 minutes ago, happyguy said:

but they don't care 

no i have no interest in teaching i have my own very successful business which has enabled me to accept people whop are different to me 

people who get angry at others do not affect the people they are angry at they just wind themselves up - the target of their anger could not care less so it is counter productive - basic psychology

Warren buffet says much the same. I had an emotionally abusive parent, which explains a few things.

Funnily enough the relative banging on about their new house is a... Teacher ;)