House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Had A Trawl Around Some Swansea Eas

EA 1: Four EAs were each keen to be the one that I dealt with. I thought they were going to come to blows.

EA 2: Most of the EAs were surfing the Internet looking at houses for sale in the US via some virtual tour property website.

EA 3: Only one EA in a huge office. Another EA had 'popped out'. EA sounded very bored.

EA 4: Was on the phone with a client. The client was selling their house via another EA but wanted to look at a property. The EA said that another client was interested in the same property but because they could not sell their own house their offer on it had been turned down. The EA then went into some nonsense about prices dipping last Summer in Swansea but had risen again in the last few months and were now steady - obviously he has not read the latest Halifax figures.

Noticed that generally the same old houses are coming back onto the market - some of them have been on sale now, off and on, for 3 years. The prices, for Swansea, are ridiculous as ever. When this bubble pops in Swansea it is going to make one heck of a POP!

I live in North East London,when I am out and about I make a point of looking in at any EA window,I cannot remember the last time I saw 1 customer,they always look empty apart from the staff. :blink::blink: