House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric pebble

Lies, corruption, fraud.... Bent Bankers, broadcasters, politicians, etc etc.

Oh my oh my oh my....  

READ THIS TO THE END. BENT BANKERS; BENT POLITICIANS; BRIBES BY PROPERTY SPECULATORS; LIES; FRAUD; INCOMPETENCE; WHISTLE BLOWERS; BLATANT DENIAL OF THE PLAIN TRUTH.....

IT'S ALL HERE FOLKS.  JUST TRANSPOSE THE DETAILS & FACTS TO THE UK [& elsewhere too] --- and you have the REAL TRUTH....

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2011/03/michael-lewis-ireland-201103

Hmmm

Across Ireland, people are unable to extract themselves from their houses or their bank loans. Irish people will tell you that, because of their sad history of dispossession, owning a home is not just a way to avoid paying rent but a mark of freedom. In their rush to freedom, the Irish built their own prisons. And their leaders helped them to do it.

How many repossessions did Republic of Ireland have since 2007?   Not many iirc.

Meanwhile Dublin HPI+++++ has powered ahead, during all the years of 'homeowner plight' with QE/zirp/ECB QE to extremes EACH MONTH -  and still continuing to this day... "the innocent buyers of 2000-2007"!

The real story is the messed up situation 2008-2017.... the bailout GenRent young have been made to pay for (and future young) with no real shakeout, and full-on quest to get back to the Glory of HPI+++++++, while non-owners still rattle on about homeowner victims from ages and ages ago (doesn't matter for renters paying years more rent, vs more HPI+++ again... just not as important).

Dublin house prices up nearly 12% in 12 months, survey shows
Double-digit price increases set to continue next year, MyHome.ie report forecasts

Mon, Oct 2, 2017

The average cost of a home in Dublin has climbed by 11.8 per cent over the last 12 months and double-digit house price increases are set to continue all the way through next year, according to the latest house price report from MyHome.ie.

The new survey shows prices climbing in the capital by about €750 a week over the last 12 months while prices elsewhere in the State have paused for breath, following a dramatic surge during the summer.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/dublin-house-prices-up-nearly-12-in-12-months-survey-shows-1.3240264

Property prices in the Dublin market to hit boom-time levels 'within the year'

September 3 2017 6:30 PM

Prices in the Dublin market are set to hit boom-time levels within the year, according to Pat Davitt, head of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers (IPAV).
His comments come as IPAV releases the Residential Property Price Barometer, its first survey of house prices nationwide, which is published exclusively today in the Sunday Independent.

https://www.independent.ie/business/personal-finance/property-mortgages/property-prices-in-the-dublin-market-to-hit-boomtime-levels-within-the-year-36094720.html

And I recall one lady who told her tale of 'plight' when buying at the peak in Dublin (against her parents warnings, but who still BOMADed her big time)... see rented it out and went to USA iirc, to continue her studies.   I guess her place about same price she paid for it now - vs the rent reaped?  She was an adult, and wanted to buy it at that price.

1224281058402_1.jpg

Back to near peak?

HPCers laughter not laughing now (indeed still focussing on the buyer plight of 2000-2008 as victims).

older.jpg

boohoo.jpg

Don't worry.... QE GALOREEEEEEEEE - Gen Rent carried it for you, because of VICTIMHOOD/HPI VIs in system.

19 hours ago, eric pebble said:

Oh my oh my oh my....  

READ THIS TO THE END. BENT BANKERS.....

What, you trying to get me read Vanity Fair?  Like I'm not a blokes bloke or something?  Like I'm at some coffee morning having a girly moment. Nah, sorry mate, tell me when it hits Builders Weekly, hell even that poncy Plumbing Today rag.

Edited by Fence

A good read although almost unbelievable. If it had been submitted as fiction it would have been rejected as too much fantasy tone it down a bit.