House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arpeggio

Homeless chlidren

On the plus side, another 128,000 potential scumbag tenants to farm when they get their act together and claim for housing benefit, good for the business model gonna add a column to my spreadsheet "future demand" see if I can't get me a piece of the pie

business is business in the people farming world, am I right?

The press release the linked article is based on says 1 in 111 children are currently homeless which is awful – one in 3 or 4 classes in a school. It goes into detail about how they put the figures together.

Any ideas what the government’s planned Homelessness Reduction Act is?

http://media.shelter.org.uk/press_releases/articles/128,000_children_in_britain_will_be_homeless_on_christmas_day

19 hours ago, Castlevania said:

It's sad. This is what happens when you open the borders and don't bother to provide the infrastructure to cope with an increased population. 

Why, are all these kids Romanian or something?

23 hours ago, Still Dews said:

The press release the linked article is based on says 1 in 111 children are currently homeless which is awful – one in 3 or 4 classes in a school. It goes into detail about how they put the figures together.

Any ideas what the government’s planned Homelessness Reduction Act is?

http://media.shelter.org.uk/press_releases/articles/128,000_children_in_britain_will_be_homeless_on_christmas_day

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/eyeplayer/play-332

On 06/12/2017 at 9:46 PM, Castlevania said:

It's sad. This is what happens when you open the borders and don't bother to provide the infrastructure to cope with an increased population. 

This has been the biggest mistake....IMO.;)