Fairyland

HOLA441
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
25 minutes ago, SOLZHENITSYN said:

This is what makes me sceptical about crypto currencies, at least in their current form. The whole system just seems so complex and with so many different coin types out there....

I just fail to see how this is going to become mainstream - I imagine my parents trying to buy crypto, or my nan trying to deal with it and I just think no chance.

When will the likes of tesco’s allow me to buy my groceries with crypto? And if they do, which of the plethora of coins will they decide to accept? How will they price their goods in crypto given the volatility? 

The more I read up on it, the more puzzling the whole crypto economy gets. 

M2M/IOT technology says you just register your trolley on the way in,pick up your groceries and drive through the scanner on the way out...the scanner will pick up all food labels via rfid tags/labels on the products and calculate your bill on exit.

each product will have model number/ batch number/serial number and price,and it's not particularly difficult to assign each with a code linked to a bank account/credit card

HOLA443
5 minutes ago, longgone said:

have i missed the boat again.. which one to pile into B)

Not that many investors who truly can even handle traditional markets but crypto is really separating the men from the boys this century. I can see you have exceptional ability and knowledge so can I put you in for 100K to start?

HOLA444
Just now, Funn3r said:

Not that many investors who truly can even handle traditional markets but crypto is really separating the men from the boys this century. I can see you have exceptional ability and knowledge so can I put you in for 100K to start?

500k to start :lol:

HOLA445
3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I'll give you 100,000 Spincoins.

HOLA446
6 minutes ago, oracle said:

M2M/IOT technology says you just register your trolley on the way in,pick up your groceries and drive through the scanner on the way out...the scanner will pick up all food labels via rfid tags/labels on the products and calculate your bill on exit.

Why do we need a crypto secured blockchain for this?

HOLA447
5 minutes ago, oracle said:

each product will have model number/ batch number/serial number and price,and it's not particularly difficult to assign each with a code linked to a bank account/credit card

a lot easier than your self-scan b0llocks in tesco's at the moment....and no need for muppets to help out with pressing the buttons either.it's all instant.

likewise as I suggested with parking charges.no more traffic wardens on starting blocks at the end of the street!

HOLA448
1 minute ago, dugsbody said:

Why do we need a crypto secured blockchain for this?

ultimately because it's dealing with peoples finance,and every £1 is important...you don't want richard pryor doing his superman 3 trick and skimming off 1/2 p from every supermarket customer visit!

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Hey hey guys GUYS. Not get ahead of ourselves here. You probably saw today the UK government having a bit of a strictly about crypto and have to slow it down a bit for your benefit too. Obviously  do want to help you get in but let's not be too hi-profile about it. Best way is if you agree an MoU with us to begin and we can discount that as much as we can; got to make it look good to the regulators though but can knock it down to say 150. Don'tt worry you'll get it back and more!

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Just now, Funn3r said:

Hey hey guys GUYS. Not get ahead of ourselves here. You probably saw today the UK government having a bit of a strictly about crypto and have to slow it down a bit for your benefit too. Obviously  do want to help you get in but let's not be too hi-profile about it. Best way is if you agree an MoU with us to begin and we can discount that as much as we can; got to make it look good to the regulators though but can knock it down to say 150. Don'tt worry you'll get it back and more!

they aren't trying to stop it/slow it down!,they just want a slice of the pie.

I haven't got a particular problem with paying my dues as long as I see it spent wisely.

HOLA4414
6 minutes ago, oracle said:

a lot easier than your self-scan b0llocks in tesco's at the moment....and no need for muppets to help out with pressing the buttons either.it's all instant.

likewise as I suggested with parking charges.no more traffic wardens on starting blocks at the end of the street!

But... but.. but.. this is all happening already, without blockchain? Why do we need blockchain?

HOLA4415
18 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Look, I'm just about to get my hands on 500k, however I need some cash to free it up and I just don't have anything liquid at the moment. If you just send me 3k it'll free up the 500k and I can invest . As a bonus I'll give you 10% of my profits.

Looking forward to hearing from you, this is a great idea!

Oh the 3k must be in used tenners 

Edited by frederico
No reason

HOLA4416
2 minutes ago, dugsbody said:

But... but.. but.. this is all happening already, without blockchain? Why do we need blockchain?

primarily because we all have different walks of life.

lets take the elderly for instance...most of the time they will go into a bank to see a teller,have a chat to the cashier for 20 minutes and hold everybody behind them up.likewise with shopping.

HOLA4417
Just now, oracle said:

primarily because we all have different walks of life.

lets take the elderly for instance...most of the time they will go into a bank to see a teller,have a chat to the cashier for 20 minutes and hold everybody behind them up.likewise with shopping.

Ok, definitely trolling. Fair play.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
1 minute ago, frederico said:

Look, I'm just about to get my hands on 500k, however I need some cash to free it up and I just don't have anything liquid at the moment. If you just send me 3k it'll free up the 500k and I can invest . As a bonus I'll give you 10% of my profits.

Looking forward to hearing from you, this is a great idea!

Sounds aright brother but can't happen for only 3k. Checked that out with Natalya here (she's our admin and tight with Sergei who runs the show) and seems like our system can't handle small amounts. Can let you have 50 no problem though. Will be usual terms your account manager Vittorio will deal with you personally hands on all the way through, we cool?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
1 minute ago, frederico said:

Do you want in?

No prob just forward 3k, I've just found out I've got another 500k coming, its just the Nigerian banking system you see, it's a bit slow, very trustworthy though.

yeah I know, it's a bitch isn't it!

I suggest titcoin!...it's the universal exchange mechanism for adult entertainments.

HOLA4425