House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAL BEAR

Attention Everyone "kirsty Alert" The Dreadful

The dreadful duo are on RICHARD & JUDY tonight at 5PM. :angry:

Richard Madeley was quite hard on them about a year ago when they were on there.

On that ocassion he was quite sympathetic to the plight of FTB's. Kirsty pretended that she was too.

I wonder how she will be this time.

I wonder if it will be a repeat from 2004 when prices were still going up up and away? Or, could the BBC be getting enough flack about spinning for special interests that they are going to reveal how it is? After all we live in a "miracle economy" so the BBC might just surprise us!

I love richard and judy as well! :P

I can imagine smarmy old richard sucking up to them already! :lol:

I miss Richard and Judy ;) USA doesn't have ''characters'' like that ! Does old dicky boy still drool over pretty young things, to judy's annoyance ?!

Plus I'm stuck with watching repeats of Location on bbc america, guess how old they are.......years 2000/2001, utterly depressing watching the prices of stuff and Kirstie and Phil were waffling on then about FTB's and getting on the ladder and prices are out of control. blah blah blah

Guest Riser

Intro started:

Richard: - Now that house prices are one the up we have Kirsty and Phil to give you all adice on whether to buy sell buy to let or whatever.

The relocation team are on next with some very good advice :blink:

Guest Riser

GALS thread on the main board has been deleted AGAIN !!! have the C4 Mods moved in :blink:

Is now a food time to Buy to Rent(Let) - Phil Yup Ive just bought one

Richard said three times "Now that prices are on the up" even Kirsty and Phil looked embarased by his ramping.

Un believable!!

Just caught the end of this. Phil and Kirsty were saying the age of FTBers is far higher than normal as they are more single people buying. What was said before this?

Guest Riser

Just caught the end of this. Phil and Kirsty were saying the age of FTBers is far higher than normal as they are more single people buying. What was said before this?

If there hadn't been a finger happy Mod dumping this off topic you might of caught the rest of it !

Basically they were saying that previously people would be buying with a partner so they could afford to buy younger... which of course is BS because when people were more likely to be paired up early in their twenties, generally only one income was taken into consideration for a mortgage. The thing about what K was saying, though, was that I think she genuinely believed it. Also, to hear her say that she started saving for a deposit when she was 18 so was able to buy when she was 21 was pretty outrageous. I seem to remember that she has never achieved purchasing a property on her own ever! The only message she gave in that segment was: don't go to university! The most astonishing thing is that these two are given any airtime at all!