House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Many of the apartments have now been snapped up.

37 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Nazi holiday camp built by Hitler before World War 2 becomes luxury resort with apartments on sale for £500k

The original camp was intended to be used by workers in the Third Reich - and was said to be the Nazi leader's idea of a 'dream resort'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nazi-holiday-camp-built-hitler-11491742

good luck getting a sunbed 

I am not surprised, its very nice up on the Baltic coast.  Having said that I couldn't read much on the Daily Mirror site because it was totally clogged up with adverts including a very strange view of Dubai with people enjoying themselves?!?

A bit of a non story really, the thing that caught my interest was the EAesque "Snapped up", which I copied and pasted as the thread title.

Journalists can't help themselves, a flat can't be "sold", it has to be "snapped up".

6 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

A bit of a non story really, the thing that caught my interest was the EAesque "Snapped up", which I copied and pasted as the thread title.

Journalists can't help themselves, a flat can't be "sold", it has to be "snapped up".

gawd, I so hate that expression.

"snapped up" - grrrrrrr

I'd like to see all the nasty little f**kers turned on by property riches abruptly and forcibly "snapped down"! :o

5 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

I've just noticed how close it is to Peenemunde, now that's somewhere I'd like to visit.

I went there in 2000.  It was wonderfully low key for such an important site; I doubt its like that now.  I loved the Island of Usedom, it was still very GDR even in 2000.  Peenemunde made me realise how far ahead the Germans were technologically back in the 1930-40's.