House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugarlips

The JFK files

Is anyone interested? Were you alive when it happened? 

Is the release of the classified documents just another cheap handy distraction for Trump to help him appear human/one of us?

What are we about to learn? If there was a big cover up what are the implications 55 years on (if any)?

I get the impression Ruby (the guy who shot the suspiciously under guarded and exposed Oswald) had polonium put in his prison food.

Oswald not being in the custody of the FBI or Marshals (and not being guarded by the National Guard) being a deliberate ploy to indirectly kill him makes more sense than local US authorities being THAT prideful and inept.

I wasn’t alive when it happened, but definitely something I grew up with as it has always been the subject of conspiracy theory and TV programmes. So very interested in the new releases.

That said, I don’t there are any answers to who or why in the documents.

it's fairly obvious after that speech he gave that he upset a few people in the deep state.

now who precisely is the deep state.

my guess is that it is a sect of the roman curia,even though JFK himself was catholic he made it clear that he would not be going along with their plans, so they bumped him off to clear the way for someone who would.

like reagan's sort of failed bumping off was...he was never quite the same again and daddy bush was basically running the show....I also see similarities with trump/pence...Trump I think is actuallly looking to emulate reagan-basiaclly a good guy wanting to get back to a smaller more constitutional government, but the deep state won't let him., in more ways than one with pence the bridesmaid in waiting,and others like soros funding the obvious focus of attention of unrest.