HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
25 minutes ago, crazypabs said:

Sounds like Zoopla might be trying to gee the market up a bit, sales must be slow for them.

If they really want to give the mule a kick I might suggest they adjust their property valuation tool to make the property worth lower rather than higher.

Tbf they just extrapolate the sales data onto surrounding properties....probably the closest you will get to an accurate valuation. I found it was 100% accurate on my previous property. It's not them that are kite flying it's the vendors. They just report the facts when the eventual discount to asking price goes through.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
22 hours ago, sPinwheel said:

£100 a month? Small change. We need £1000 a week...

exactly - £100 a month is no use.  Prices near me (Hampshire) for typical 4 beds increased by around £100 per day typically from around 2013 until recently...

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Don't Zoopla adjust their base figures from time to time when more local data becomes available? IIRC his has sent the HPC collective into brief states of euphoria before... In my experience, Zoopla valuations are some of the most optimistic out there and losing a bit of froth counts for very little.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
1 hour ago, rantnrave said:

Don't Zoopla adjust their base figures from time to time when more local data becomes available? IIRC his has sent the HPC collective into brief states of euphoria before... In my experience, Zoopla valuations are some of the most optimistic out there and losing a bit of froth counts for very little.

Hush those sweet lips of yours. Let's have some Friday positivity.... You can bring us down to earth with a bump on Monday ?