House Price Crash Forum
Saving For a Space Ship

Keiser Report: Housing Bubbles + $14 trillion debt previously hidden in derivatives mkt

Keiser Report: Housing Bubbles (E1133)

Surprised this did not get a mention last week 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUPl-qS4oc

In this episode of the Keiser Report from Denver, Colorado, Max and Stacy discuss housing bubbles and surging economic activity. Despite the doomsayers, is the economy recovering?

Stacy interviews Ellen Brown, author of ‘Web of Debt,’ about the state-owned bank proposal for Los Angeles. They also discuss the newly-discovered $14 trillion in debt previously hidden in the global derivatives market, and whether or not that could happen in a blockchain-based financial world.

He was the reason I bought bitcoin in 2013, he has made a lot of bad calls but if you at least hear him out and make your own decisions then you could do very well for yourself. 

i didn’t realise how bad the BBC was with state propaganda until I actually watched RT and saw biased opinions from the other end of the spectrum. 

The 2008 bubble could never have happened on the scale it did without the vast amounts of synthetic liquidity created via OTC derivatives in the shadow banking system.

Very little has been done by the BIS in the years since to regulate and make transparent these 'off Bloomberg' markets, so the revelation of $ trillions in hidden offshore derivatives contracts really isn't much of a surprise.

We have already discussed these hidden derivatives elsewhere and came to the conclusion that it was basically bullsh1t. It was a real stretch of the definition of derivative. 

8 hours ago, Saving For a Space Ship said:

Keiser Report: Housing Bubbles (E1133)

Surprised this did not get a mention last week 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUPl-qS4oc

Keiser has been saying their will be a massive HPC and that he will eat his hat if he is wrong for years. He is very repetitive and dramatic. I suppose his wacky act is what gets him viewers.

40 minutes ago, fru-gal said:

Keiser has been saying their will be a massive HPC and that he will eat his hat if he is wrong for years. He is very repetitive and dramatic. I suppose his wacky act is what gets him viewers.

I take it you didn't buy his silver coins.

40 minutes ago, sPinwheel said:

I take it you didn't buy his silver coins.

Yer crash JPM, there's a few guys on youtube who bought and regretted it.  Then there's maxcoin, how'd you think that went.  he did say he was a btc millionaire so perhaps something works

Keiser was promoting Bitcoin when it was a few dollars each. Same with Ethereum, Same with LItecoin. Favoured guests on his show include the likes of Steve Keen and Jim Rickards.

Point me to another show, anywhere, with that level of success; I would be extremely interested in watching it as it would make me very rich.

8 minutes ago, ThePrufeshanul said:

Keiser was promoting Bitcoin when it was a few dollars each. Same with Ethereum, Same with LItecoin. Favoured guests on his show include the likes of Steve Keen and Jim Rickards.

Point me to another show, anywhere, with that level of success; I would be extremely interested in watching it as it would make me very rich.

I take it you bought his Maxcoins?