House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash4781

Medicinal marijuana?

I visited Dunelm Mill this evening and on returning to the car park I smelt the tell tell smell of marijuana. I thought here we go a group of lads will be sitting in their cars. However once I got closer it was clear it was actually an elderly looking couple. I presumed they must be on some kind of medical marijuana for a health condition?

23 minutes ago, Ash4781 said:

I visited Dunelm Mill this evening and on returning to the car park I smelt the tell tell smell of marijuana. I thought here we go a group of lads will be sitting in their cars. However once I got closer it was clear it was actually an elderly looking couple. I presumed they must be on some kind of medical marijuana for a health condition?

TBH it should be legal for medical use. I have a couple of friends/former work colleagues where they had/have very serious conditions(cancer  and MS to be specific), and they said it worked wonders.

All the stoners I know are pensioners. Í sometimes wear an Ozzy Osbourne hoody and people look at me funny like aren''t you a bit old for that, but he must be in his seventies surely.

10 hours ago, Bossybabe said:

Age is relative. How old are you, Ash?  47 or 81. ^_^

I'm 35 but with a mind and attitude  a 65yr old :) . Bloomin youngsters!

On 14/10/2017 at 5:04 AM, Ash4781 said:

I'm 35 but with a mind and attitude  a 65yr old :) . Bloomin youngsters!

Good on ya! Bloody kids. ?

On 10/13/2017 at 6:33 PM, Byron said:

Elderly looking couple, really their 30s.

Mary Jane ages you terribly.

B0LL0x!

Daily 25 year habit and counting.  I don't look a day over 35.  I'm 41...