House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

North Korea just fired a missile over Japan.

A North Korean missile has just flown over Hokkaido, Japan.

The US (might or might not be Trump calling the shots) is currently keeping calm as it didn't get close enough to Guam where they have a base to start a war and didn't pose enough danger to Hokkaido (Northern Japan) to need to be shot down by Patriot Missiles.

But interestingly, this does seem to be ramping up.

Just what exactly is this fat boy up to?  It really is bewildering.

Even IF he is genuinely deluded enough to believe he can take on Uncle Sam and win/stay alive I find it hard to believe there are not any in his circle of sycophants surrounding him who know full well that provoking the U.S too far will lead to their certain demise.  I truly am surprised this fat boy hasnt been ousted yet.

17 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Just what exactly is this fat boy up to?  It really is bewildering.

Even IF he is genuinely deluded enough to believe he can take on Uncle Sam and win/stay alive I find it hard to believe there are not any in his circle of sycophants surrounding him who know full well that provoking the U.S too far will lead to their certain demise.  I truly am surprised this fat boy hasnt been ousted yet.

I think it is just the natural behaviour of the despot.  You've got to keep on pushing, otherwise others will think you're weak and go for a coup d'état.

8 hours ago, dgul said:

I think it is just the natural behaviour of the despot.  You've got to keep on pushing, otherwise others will think you're weak and go for a coup d'état.

that is the problem with the schools where people like him are educated.

they are quite literally taught that they are "gods" to be paid homage, and are infallible...sometimes one or two of them display a real aptitude for egotism.

humility is not on the curriculum,so they usually have to be removed by force.

1 hour ago, oracle said:

they are quite literally taught that they are "gods" to be paid homage, and are infallible...sometimes one or two of them display a real aptitude for egotism.

There's a lot of it in that. Entirely used to an environment where everyone bows and scrapes to him, utterly unable to deal with anyone who does not, and Trump certainly fits that bill. I wouldn't be surprised if he also believes his own propaganda, and even if he acknowledges that North Korea isn't the most powerful country in the world I also wouldn't be surprised if he thinks China, and possibly Russia, will jump at any excuse to have a go at the USA, so will back him up no matter what he does.

A very dangerous situation, involving a lunatic who doesn't seem to have grasped that if anything kicks of it may mess things up for everyone, but will end badly for him.

10 minutes ago, pmgdawau said:

American industry has a lot to gain by the destruction of South Korea 

Then he's probably in league with Trump. America first!  America first!  America first!  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, pmgdawau said:

American industry has a lot to gain by the destruction of South Korea 

Could be like the Stalin/Hitler pact, attacking Poland in 1939. 

China and The U.S.A  destroy the economies of Japan and South Korea. Later to fall out with each other, and do a little rewriting of history.

Plus Global Thermonuclear War.

4 minutes ago, Lord D'arcy Pew said:

Plus Global Thermonuclear War.

Albert Einstein:

"Ich bin nicht sicher, mit welchen Waffen der dritte Weltkrieg ausgetragen wird, aber im vierten Weltkrieg werden sie mit Stöcken und Steinen kämpfen"

(I'm not sure which weapons will be used for the third World War, but in the fourth world war they will fight with sticks and stones)

1 hour ago, Option5 said:

Albert Einstein:

"Ich bin nicht sicher, mit welchen Waffen der dritte Weltkrieg ausgetragen wird, aber im vierten Weltkrieg werden sie mit Stöcken und Steinen kämpfen"

(I'm not sure which weapons will be used for the third World War, but in the fourth world war they will fight with sticks and stones)

Ja! Ich erinnere mich an dieses Zitat aus meinen Schultagen.  Chilling. :mellow:

1 minute ago, Bossybabe said:

Ja! Ich erinnere mich an dieses Zitat aus meinen Schultagen.  Chilling. :mellow:

I'm too old to remember much about school....................

6 hours ago, oracle said:

He was educated in Switzerland, at a normal (although expensive) Western school. A friend of mine taught at another school in the same town and knows it well. In this case, it's the man that's bad, not the school.

4 hours ago, Option5 said:

I'm too old to remember much about school....................

I blame my long term memory; don't ask me what I had for lunch, though!

On 29/08/2017 at 2:56 PM, Bruce Banner said:

He was educated in Switzerland, at a normal (although expensive) Western school. A friend of mine taught at another school in the same town and knows it well. In this case, it's the man that's bad, not the school.

so???..yes he was, I know.

do you have any information on the sponsors/benefactors and other attendees of said school?

I am inferring that his educational start in life is rather similar to robert mugabe.seem to remember him being brought up in a rather well-to-do select school as well, and if you dig deep enough,you will find the connection between him,the clintons,blair and some other really savoury characters who really don't like being criticised(and trump in his uni days too, which is a bit of a shame)

China Won't Allow War at Its Door Amid US-S Korea Drills, North's Missile Launch

On Thursday, China sent a clear warning to all the key players on the Korean Peninsula that it will never allow war or chaos on its doorstep. The announcement comes amid the show of force by the US and South Korea in response to North Korean missile launches. Beijing warned that the Peninsula is not a computer game.

Beijing will never allow war or chaos on its doorstep, Reuters reported on Thursday, quoting Defense Ministry spokesman Ren Guoqiang's words at a monthly news briefing.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201708311056951453-china-us-south-north-korea/