House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Load of old claptrap

looks alright to me, apart from the price. I especially like that single bulb in the kitchen for when the spot lights all blow and the bulbs are £34 each, or they cant produce enough light over the table for you to see your dinner.

Who's this Wren fella? Not the chap who did St. Paul's is it? didn't think he did stuff for us serfs!

If it's not him then he must have some kind of affiliation with the Navy, the kitchen appears to be similar in appearance to one you might find in a battleship.

The first paragraph is nauseating: "...got onto the property ladder in 2005...two children later..." Yeah, well done. :rolleyes: It's like an intro to Location x 3 . "Blood Sweat and Tears...". Wasn't that the name of a rock band from the 1970s? 

13 minutes ago, dpg50000 said:

£325K for a grotty terrace! Good one guys!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh wait.... They're serious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lol

Does it come with blacked out windows?

If not then youre likely to be getting the applicances nicked by the local Chavs!

They had me at the kitchen* and lost me again at the exterior..

I too think the intro is nauseating, as well as completely irrelevant. Whooping f*cking do for them getting "on the ladder" before the rest of us got shafted. I'm surprised they haven't also included a summary of how much money they hope to have made through HPI :rolleyes:

*Actually I think the kitchen looks shite too.

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

Something to make your skin crawl on a slow Thurs afternoon..

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61445533.html

Apparently this will 'have you in the kitchen'.

..but only good enough  for the outside pics to appear at photo 10..

Indeed it does. Mainly because the kitchen looks like it's equipped with the kind of refrigerated drawers they have in the morgue.

Edited by Shrink Proof

3 hours ago, Beaker said:

Something to make your skin crawl on a slow Thurs afternoon..

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61445533.html

Apparently this will 'have you in the kitchen'.

..but only good enough  for the outside pics to appear at photo 10.. 

£325,000, now I have seen it all. 

I know Stevenage quite well, one of my exe's came from Hitchin. I have Stevenage up there with Luton, Wisbech and Bradford of places I would hate to live, Old Stevenage isn't too bad though. For £325,000 I would need a nice looking house to live there, and that's not what I would call a nice looking house.

1 hour ago, wotsthat said:

£325,000, now I have seen it all. 

I know Stevenage quite well, one of my exe's came from Hitchin. I have Stevenage up there with Luton, Wisbech and Bradford of places I would hate to live, Old Stevenage isn't too bad though. For £325,000 I would need a nice looking house to live there, and that's not what I would call a nice looking house.

Luton and Bradford? That's not to hard to understand.  But Wisbech??  Go on. Do tell. Why? I'm curious. All inbred there are they? Do they still point at aeroplanes in that part of the world?.....

Edited by anonguest

1 hour ago, wotsthat said:

I have Stevenage up there with Luton, Wisbech and Bradford of places I would hate to live, Old Stevenage isn't too bad though.

6 minutes ago, anonguest said:

Luton and Bradford? That's not to hard to understand.  But Wisbech??  Go on. Do tell. Why? I'm curious. All inbred there are they? Do they still point at aeroplanes in that part of the world?.....

My sister's fiancé has moved from Wisbech to Norwich. Apparently there isn't a lot to do in Wisbech.