House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errol

Still surprised by Google's insanity? Try these searches ...

9 minutes ago, Errol said:

Has Google Become A Major Threat To Democracy In America?

2017 has represented a coming out party of sorts for Google and the control-freaks who run it. The company’s response to the James Damore controversy made it crystal clear that executives at Google are far more interested in shoving their particular worldview down the throats of the public, versus encouraging vibrant and lively debate. This is not a good look for the dominant search engine.

The creeping evilness of Google has been obvious for quite some time, but this troubling reality has only recently started getting the attention it deserves. The worst authoritarian impulses exhibited at the company appear to emanate from Alphabet Chairman Eric Schmidt, whose actions consistently seem to come from a very dark and unconscious place.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-31/has-google-become-major-threat-democracy-america

Errol - the American tech companies are the MOST dangerous corporate entities ever invented. According to forums I read, it's beginning to dawn on *some* of the software engineers there perhaps what they are doing is far from beneficial to humankind. Google is the worst of them, it is psychopathic, hog-tied to Wall Street and has huge power and influence.

Google get more sinister by the minute ...

Google hiring 1,000 journalists in effort to control American news flow

Not being able to place Hillary Clinton in office, the search monopoly has decided that online influence over what Americans think, say, and do is not enough to guarantee the right woman enters the White House.

Google is now embarking on a 5 year plan, where they will seed 1,000 aspiring, liberal left journalists into America’s local media markets.

http://theduran.com/google-hiring-1000-journalists-in-effort-to-control-american-news-flow/

On 9/19/2017 at 1:07 PM, Errol said:

Google get more sinister by the minute ...

Google hiring 1,000 journalists in effort to control American news flow

Not being able to place Hillary Clinton in office, the search monopoly has decided that online influence over what Americans think, say, and do is not enough to guarantee the right woman enters the White House.

Google is now embarking on a 5 year plan, where they will seed 1,000 aspiring, liberal left journalists into America’s local media markets.

http://theduran.com/google-hiring-1000-journalists-in-effort-to-control-american-news-flow/

donkey muffin..try that one:lol:

We are seeing it everywhere.

Diversity, mass immigration, enrichment, etc.

It’s clear the powers that be want White people gone – and they are being amazingly successful at this.

Statues are coming down and history will be re-written. All Whites are evil, racist and have contributed nothing. We have no culture, traditions or groups of people worth defending.

If you think this is ever going to stop, you are mistaken. It will continue throughout our lifetime and we will leave a horrid situation for your grand-kids – assuming they are White. Of course, X-Factor is on and beer is in the fridge, so, who cares, right?

1 hour ago, NJT123 said:

We are seeing it everywhere.

Diversity, mass immigration, enrichment, etc.

It’s clear the powers that be want White people gone – and they are being amazingly successful at this.

Statues are coming down and history will be re-written. All Whites are evil, racist and have contributed nothing. We have no culture, traditions or groups of people worth defending.

If you think this is ever going to stop, you are mistaken. It will continue throughout our lifetime and we will leave a horrid situation for your grand-kids – assuming they are White. Of course, X-Factor is on and beer is in the fridge, so, who cares, right?

I have no particular worry about races mixing and whites 'disappearing'. I'd like to know why though.

Just a warning for anyone still crazy enough to be using Google services. Google Docs apparently is carrying out censorship of personal, private documents and locking people out (flagging as 'abusive'):

Google Docs is literally the ministry of truth. Welcome to 1984, where you personal documents can be read and flagged as "abusive"

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7aaosx/google_docs_is_literally_the_ministry_of_truth/

FJ_FJAz4w9od4LcRs1KCxkPfCqMaSJ_Pg2nvHpblKYI.png?w=730&s=79ee3dc903af6d95b188fb31d3e91cc6

On 9/21/2017 at 2:04 PM, Maynardgravy said:

I have no particular worry about races mixing and whites 'disappearing'. I'd like to know why though.

There are lots of theories about this, such as the Koudenhove-Khalergi Plan and the Eurabian Project but these seem to be mainly unproven conspiracy theories to me.

The most likely explanation is probably that all civilizations eventually peak then grow complacent and tired, rotting from within, and eventually develop cultural self-hatred and a death-wish. It's been happening to what can loosely be called modern western civilization for at least fifty years. 

On 21/09/2017 at 2:04 PM, Maynardgravy said:

There are significant differences between races though.

Whites currently make up about 6% of the world population, with child bearing age women about 1% of the global make up. Whites are pretty much gone it the lefties remain in charge throughout Europe. And with it Western culture, Western values & Western traditions. Merkel must be ecstatic. If you shrug your shoulders at losing the above you do not understand the what is being lost.

Why is it happening? Cultural Marxism. The globalists on the tug-boat, directing the tankers that are media, financial institutions, Hollywood and the Governments across the Western world want to destroy Europe and White homelands. It’s been going on for coming up to a century now. Political Correctness, mass immigration & Feminism are their three main tools used today but they are looking at destroying religion, re-writing history, destroying gender roles, the push for Child Trans, etc… Basically 50% of what the so-called vile BBC's propaganda each day. It isn’t going to end until it’s all gone. All a mess. Then they will re-build with Whites as vanishing minority. 50 years?

On 17/08/2017 at 9:50 PM, chronyx said:

Is there any way to remove Google integration from Android?

Bit late....but you can install LinageOS on most andriod phones. You then have the option to install varying degrees of google services or none at all. There are also non-google apps and app stores out there. But to get started the official place to grab the OS is https://download.lineageos.org/ If your device isn't listed you can usually find an unofficial version on XDA. Lineage has some great features inbuilt too, particulary around blocking apps from accessing information they don't need.

In regards to performance it completely changed my Samsung S5. Was almost unusable due to the bloatware. Just needed a new battery and was good as new. Any new phone purchase I would recommend a Xaiomi and then install LinageOS.

3 hours ago, Errol said:

"Want To Freak Yourself Out?" Here Is All The Personal Data That Facebook/Google Collect

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/twitter-user-breaks-down-all-personal-data-facebook-and-google-collect

all that can be turned off  i did it years ago. 

https://privacy.google.com/intl/en-GB/take-control.html?categories_activeEl=sign-in