House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Errol

Still surprised by Google's insanity? Try these searches ...

I've tried nearly all of these, and I must admit that I was shocked at the results (to the point where my jaw dropped):

wuM0bQtgb9CDzeZ2EZxbj1gNIw1ZjbyHqUe_ihdFRFQ.png?w=462&s=a9aee4875189de328adcba2e46c2fac7

I've switched to duckduckgo or Bing for searches specifically because I know that Goolag are more or less openly rigging their results. It renders a search engine almost pointless.

According to Dave Cullen on YouTube Wikipedia is also subject to 'gang edits' by organised groups of SJWs to put the correct spin on biographies, political histories etc.

I doubt it is google doing this. Its left wing activists. You know, those loving, non-hateful, non-violent, decent, intellectually honest people who just want a loving, equal world and definitely do not want to oppress or exterminate anybody.

Is there any way to remove Google integration from Android?

Under "who created black people" a buzzfeed article comes up with a list of things no other race would have been capable of coming up with. Apparently nobody would have ever managed to think of some hand held pan that dust could be swept into. Or an ironing board. The rest of us are so stupid.

I wonder if places like buzfeed actually understand that they are dividing society and causing the opposite of people coming together as one human race with this sort of silliness. Do these sort of activist types have a vision of themselves as wonderful inclusive people who are just demonstrating an appreciation of a specific minority with ludicrous, cringe worthy articles like this? I would feel like such a patronising POS if I wrote that.

Its really easy. Just be decent to each other. Just treat each other like you would want to be treated yourself. A desperate overboard lovefest like that article is so inauthentic.

4 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

"American inventors" is a surprising, to say the least!

This is actually a little unsettling for somebody like me who wants to believe that only alt-rights would show any interest in the results of such searches.

It had me wondering how you actually produce a result that is more representative of all american inventors. To flush out the missing inventors, I resorted to what some on the alt-left might well term the racist search "white american inventors" - it was prompted by google after all. But the result was just as bewildering.

Tried some of these in different engines and Google, Bing and DuckDuckGo are all pretty similar. Yandex had more differences of the sort you might expect - particularly the 'european art/history' ones.

Not sure it's a conspiracy. The word 'American' seems to be screwing with the word 'white'. Try 'happy french couple' and it's a whitewash.

The word 'white' is probably bringing up things that reference race which is more common in articles or images about mixed race. And not mentioned aside things where race is of no significance. A sign of our fixation on the subject.

Basically these search engines aren't that smart and you have to game them with specific tricks to filter out the crap.

I'd still recommend using google less though, they have way too much market share, and are overly invasive.

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:38 PM, AdamoMucci said:

I doubt it is google doing this. Its left wing activists. You know, those loving, non-hateful, non-violent, decent, intellectually honest people who just want a loving, equal world and definitely do not want to oppress or exterminate anybody.

The meaning of oppress is a bit harder to pin down, but who is attempting to exterminate anybody? The terrorists want to kill indiscriminately, but it's important that they die in the process in order to get the 72 virgins, so they will never make plans to exterminate on a large scale.

Richard Spencer has said that non-whites will need to be deported. I don't think he advocates exterminating them, but perhaps if they insist on staying he may want to follow a policy of extermination. I'm sure some more extreme people advocate killing people various ethnic and religious groups, but they aren't very numerous so this isn't a serious concern at present. Any non-white group which wants to exterminate anybody is even smaller. It just doesn't seem like a serious threat.

35 minutes ago, Kosmin said:

The meaning of oppress is a bit harder to pin down, but who is attempting to exterminate anybody? The terrorists want to kill indiscriminately, but it's important that they die in the process in order to get the 72 virgins, so they will never make plans to exterminate on a large scale.

extermination is not the point here,control is.

so oppression is not at all hard to pin down when looking at it like that.

the mad mullahs want to kill everybody who disagrees with them,the leftists will just try forcibly re-educating you first,before they give you up as a lost cause and kill you.

On 8/17/2017 at 7:53 PM, newbonic said:

I've switched to duckduckgo or Bing for searches specifically because I know that Goolag are more or less openly rigging their results. It renders a search engine almost pointless.

According to Dave Cullen on YouTube Wikipedia is also subject to 'gang edits' by organised groups of SJWs to put the correct spin on biographies, political histories etc.

Try these searches in Duck Duckgo. White American Couple

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=white+american+couple&t=hb&iax=1&ia=images

3 hours ago, oracle said:

extermination is not the point here,control is.

so oppression is not at all hard to pin down when looking at it like that.

Nobody has control. In America they have freedom of speech (this is in contrast to most other places - certainly in Europe there are more restrictions on what we can say). Everyone has freedom of speech and nobody has control. Anyone can say anything they like. This extends to unlimited money in politics (see the Citizens United ruling by the Supreme Court) and of course it allows any institution to publish what it likes or filter information however it sees fit. There are many obnoxious actions from groups representing various parts of the political spectrium (Fox, Breitbart, Huffington Post, Cambridge Analytica, Google...) but all of these are exercising freedom of speech. None of them are in a position to control or prevent freedom of speech. It is simply left-wing nonsense to say google has control or google has a monopoly. Anyone can compete with google and in fact Cambridge Analytica was in competition and they won the election.

Can you be more specific about oppression? Do you think people are actually being oppressed, or are you worried they may end up being oppressed?

3 hours ago, oracle said:

the mad mullahs want to kill everybody who disagrees with them

I doubt they want to kill anyone. If they were sincere they'd kill themselves and get the 72 virgins. More likely they do not believe what they say, but realise it's a good gig. They get power and prestige and as more money kill themselves it leaves more women for them.

4 hours ago, oracle said:

the leftists will just try forcibly re-educating you first,before they give you up as a lost cause and kill you.

I think it's very rare for people to actually want to kill their opponents. The number on the Left who want to do this are probably no more numerous than those on the religious Right who want to give homosexuals conversion therapy or execute them. Violence only becomes widespread once dictatorship has been established and is necessary in order to hold on to power. You might worry about dictatorships, but you should comfort yourself by remembering there are nowhere near enough extremists to establish a dictatorship in the West.

23 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Try these searches in Duck Duckgo. White American Couple

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=white+american+couple&t=hb&iax=1&ia=images

Duck duck go pulls it's content from google.

It just removes all personal info such as location and cookie control from the searches.

7 hours ago, geezer466 said:

Duck duck go pulls it's content from google.

It just removes all personal info such as location and cookie control from the searches.

"DuckDuckGo emphasizes returning the best results, rather than the most results, and generates those results from over 400 individual sources, including key crowdsourced sites such as Wikipedia, and other search engines like Bing, Yahoo!, Yandex, and Yummly."

Black Pidgeon on YouTube (for now, before they censor him) has an interesting discussion on censorship by the tech giants, who are effectively circumventing the 1st amendment in the USA. The tech giants, with their SJW ethos are in many areas more powerful than governments at this point in history.

Has Google Become A Major Threat To Democracy In America?

2017 has represented a coming out party of sorts for Google and the control-freaks who run it. The company’s response to the James Damore controversy made it crystal clear that executives at Google are far more interested in shoving their particular worldview down the throats of the public, versus encouraging vibrant and lively debate. This is not a good look for the dominant search engine.

The creeping evilness of Google has been obvious for quite some time, but this troubling reality has only recently started getting the attention it deserves. The worst authoritarian impulses exhibited at the company appear to emanate from Alphabet Chairman Eric Schmidt, whose actions consistently seem to come from a very dark and unconscious place.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-31/has-google-become-major-threat-democracy-america