House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AdamoMucci

Media corruption

For months, practically 24/7 it has been...

Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/THE MOOCH

... with very little substance. I mean as close to 24/7 as you can get.

Now there is actually a serious ratcheting up of nuclear tensions between two egomaniacal madmen leaders who will not want to lose face on the world stage. Where is the blanket coverage?????? Sky News and some of the papers have relegated it to almost a secondary story. We have got contaminated eggs; African elections; a twisted, unbalanced, unreasonably anti-police slant on the story of police successfully taking down 18 child rapists... and they are terrified to go anywhere near the "cultural problem" yet another case like this has exposed either... Amazing corruption in the media.

34 minutes ago, AdamoMucci said:

Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/Trump/Russia/THE MOOCH

Now there is actually a serious ratcheting up of nuclear tensions between two egomaniacal madmen leaders who will not want to lose face on the world stage. Where is the blanket coverage?????? Sky News and some of the papers have relegated it to almost a secondary story. We have got contaminated eggs; African elections; a twisted, unbalanced, unreasonably anti-police slant on the story of police successfully taking down 18 child rapists... and they are terrified to go anywhere near the "cultural problem" yet another case like this has exposed either... Amazing corruption in the media.

What form of corruption are you suggesting?

1 hour ago, AThirdWay said:

What form of corruption are you suggesting?

The bit where they all go to meetings with the Government and are effectively handed sheets of paper telling them what stories to report on and the line to take.

1 hour ago, Errol said:

The bit where they all go to meetings with the Government and are effectively handed sheets of paper telling them what stories to report on and the line to take.

So the POTUS has been ordering the media to attack him constantly over his Russian connections?

Very relevant to this thread - you may recall the book to be published from a top German editor, detailing how the CIA is essentially controlling Western/European media agencies and the stories they produce. The book has now apparently been blocked in the US and also appears to be being blocked or suppressed in the UK. Presumably, we can take this as proof that the information it contains is true.

German Bombshell Bestseller Exposing CIA Media Control Blocked in US (Ulfkotte)

Udo Ulfkotte is near and dear to our hearts, because we wrote about him in October of 2014, (Top German Editor: CIA Bribing Journalists) a few weeks after our founding, and these articles were some of our first to go viral, getting hundreds of thousands of views, despite the fact that we were practically unknown.

His book caused a sensation in Germany, was a best-seller despite being completely ignored by the same media he was implicating, and was a major factor in turning German public opinion against the Ukraine war.

Ulfkotte's book was extraordinary because it named names in the German establishment, a sure-fire path to massive libel lawsuits.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/german-bombshell-bestseller-exposing-cia-media-control-blocked-us-ulfkotte/ri20623

25 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

So the POTUS has been ordering the media to attack him constantly over his Russian connections?

In the case of America post-election, the people in control are not (apparently) in the White House. The deep state/Neocon brigade are in power and presumably direct things as they see fit. They were used to having compliant presidents in power, but were caught out by Trump's election (hence their need to remove him or curtail his freedom).

12 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

I purposely did not respond to you because it was obvious your first post was intended to deflect from the different intensities of reporting I was trying to point out. It is unfortunate the other person fell into the troll's trap.

Forget use of the word corruption. This was my post:

3 hours ago, AdamoMucci said:

Now there is actually a serious ratcheting up of nuclear tensions between two egomaniacal madmen leaders who will not want to lose face on the world stage. Where is the blanket coverage?????? Sky News and some of the papers have relegated it to almost a secondary story. We have got contaminated eggs; African elections; a twisted, unbalanced, unreasonably anti-police slant on the story of police successfully taking down 18 child rapists... and they are terrified to go anywhere near the "cultural problem" yet another case like this has exposed either.

37 minutes ago, Errol said:

Very relevant to this thread - you may recall the book to be published from a top German editor, detailing how the CIA is essentially controlling Western/European media agencies and the stories they produce. The book has now apparently been blocked in the US and also appears to be being blocked or suppressed in the UK. Presumably, we can take this as proof that the information it contains is true.

Udo Ulfkotte is near and dear to our hearts, because we wrote about him in October of 2014, (Top German Editor: CIA Bribing Journalists) a few weeks after our founding, and these articles were some of our first to go viral, getting hundreds of thousands of views, despite the fact that we were practically unknown.

His book caused a sensation in Germany, was a best-seller despite being completely ignored by the same media he was implicating, and was a major factor in turning German public opinion against the Ukraine war.

Ulfkotte's book was extraordinary because it named names in the German establishment, a sure-fire path to massive libel lawsuits.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/german-bombshell-bestseller-exposing-cia-media-control-blocked-us-ulfkotte/ri20623

I just googled the guy, he was found dead

http://yournewswire.com/german-newspaper-editor-exposed-cia-dead/

21 minutes ago, Errol said:

In the case of America post-election, the people in control are not (apparently) in the White House. The deep state/Neocon brigade are in power and presumably direct things as they see fit. They were used to having compliant presidents in power, but were caught out by Trump's election (hence their need to remove him or curtail his freedom).

You claimed the media and Government colluded on what will be reported, no mention of the deep state/Neocon brigade?

24 minutes ago, AdamoMucci said:

I purposely did not respond to you because it was obvious your first post was intended to deflect from the different intensities of reporting I was trying to point out. It is unfortunate the other person fell into the troll's trap.

Forget use of the word corruption. This was my post:

If you remove the word corruption, your original post was simply an observation that the media are not covering the tension between the US and NK sufficiently enough for your liking. What's your point?

Edit: Unless you think that it's under-reported because POTUS is doing a great job 'handling' the NK crisis???

Yes, I should have made it just an observation (that is a point on its own) as I have no idea if the difference is ratings driven or if there is some other type of bias/influence.

I have no doubt you will disagree that there is a difference in intensity though, so let's just leave it at that. I am old enough to know better than to argue with multi-thousand post internet posters.

8 hours ago, AdamoMucci said:

Not as though it's a new thing.

16 hours ago, Errol said:

Ulfkotte died mysteriously in 13th January this year of "heart failure". Book written about it. 

I understand there's has always been a grey area relationship between spooks and hacks, in part because a journalist in theory can go around asking people in positions of power questions and dig around for evidence which isn't that different to spying but with the a genuine cover story.

I vaguely remember Jon Snow of C4 news (or at least I think it was him) recalling how he was approached but was about to start on TV so would be recognisable thus not an ideal recruit.

Also, we should never blame a conspiracy wheres there's incompetence, or maybe for the media world,  financial and commercial realities: its very handy if someone else has pre-written an article for you whoever they might be, such as the CIA or a HPI ramping bank.