House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nome

Quick Heads Up for Radio 4 Tues 1st August...

9 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Comedy show is it ?

Well if it has the delightful Kate Faulkner on (Radio 4's default property market bull, who,incidentally, has the perfect face for radio)... then I'll have to make sure I have no heavy objects within reach that could do damage to my radio. 

Edited by nome

Five Live this morning had a couple of property flippers saying how wonderful they are buying up old houses to fix up and sell on. Nobody else would buy them, they said, therefore they are improving stock.

All for the good of the common man.

47 minutes ago, nome said:

Well if it has the delightful Kate Faulkner on (Radio 4's default property market bull, who,incidentally, has the perfect face for radio)... then I'll have to make sure I have no heavy objects within reach that could do damage to my radio. 

She often omits to disclose her conflict of interest. What annoys me is that interviewers allow her to get away with it.

Interesting programme. The level of debt of some people.

There was one stupid bint who had a IO mortgage - admitted they had no repayment vehicle, said she just phoned up the bank saying "I want to stay in MY house and can still pay" and they let her ...

Her plan was apparently to do the same when the current IO period came to an end (e.g. seems they just extended and pretended) and will sell in the next 5 years ... good luck!