House Price Crash Forum

The immigration will not be stopped

TheCountOfNowhere

Just now, TheCountOfNowhere said:

France's economy should be basically dead by now, there social state costs are extreme and cannot be maintained.

It's no wonder they've all happily gone for money printing and an imported  bottom to their pyarmid scam.

I for some can see why Nazi Germany sprung up now, and we're heading back that way quicker than we think

Is France quite badly in the sh1t?

I know it was, but I haven't been following anything in the European countries for a long time.

I quite like the place, the way and pace of life, but I guess not much an option if the state its going all out to bankrupt itself.

What about Italy? I know it has its problems, but houses are very cheap atm.

16 minutes ago, ccc said:

France ? The same France that on current rates is likely to be majority Muslim within 30 years [IIRC] ?

Not for me.

For men the ideology answers a lot of problems that the west has - usury, feminism, being single, lack of reproduction and they look after their own remarkably well like a form of masonic brotherhood. So for men the future is not all bad and at this stage the western women seem to be in favour as well. 

Open borders until 2023? That'll keep ...

• the GDP ticking over
  • the UK digging itself deeper into debt
  • wages low
  • an upward pressure on house prices (not saying they won't fall, but this will be a counterweight)
  • lowering the standard of living

Also, they've all but guaranteed passports and citizenship to all current immigrants.  Basically, the UK will be utterly unrecognisable in another 6 years.

And well....it's like retirement ages and the structural surplus - never quite get there....by 2023, the new cut-off date will be 2028.  And so on. 

20 minutes ago, wsn03 said:

Is France quite badly in the sh1t?

I know it was, but I haven't been following anything in the European countries for a long time.

I quite like the place, the way and pace of life, but I guess not much an option if the state its going all out to bankrupt itself.

What about Italy? I know it has its problems, but houses are very cheap atm.

about 4 years ago a friend of mine who works for an American bank called me to tell me if I had any money in french banks then to get it out that day.

The EU bailed them out of course but for how long.

3 minutes ago, canbuywontbuy said:

Open borders until 2023? That'll keep ...

• the GDP ticking over
  • the UK digging itself deeper into debt
  • wages low
  • an upward pressure on house prices (not saying they won't fall, but this will be a counterweight)
  • lowering the standard of living

Also, they've all but guaranteed passports and citizenship to all current immigrants.  Basically, the UK will be utterly unrecognisable in another 6 years.

And well....it's like retirement ages and the structural surplus - never quite get there....by 2023, the new cut-off date will be 2028.  And so on. 

And prepare a generation for more immigration and no brExit.

The tory bankers think we are all stupid.

4 minutes ago, canbuywontbuy said:

citizenship to all current immigrants.  Basically, the UK will be utterly unrecognisable in another 6 years.

Is that what people voted for ?

Not I.

Do you think a French, Geman, Polish man will want a UK passport.

A turkish man, now thats another matter.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

7 minutes ago, TwoTearsInABucket said:

Don't suppose you want to back that up with any facts?

Numerous places on the net this has been discussed in detail. Have a google. I said 30 years as I think that is what current trends and numbers point to. If anyone wants to check for themselves feel free.

I think unlike on the UK - the ethnicity etc.. of mothers in France is not collated. So its tricky to know in terms of where the mothers come from. There are numbers available for certain ailments that are extremely common in certain racial backgrounds - but rare in others. Someone put these figures together to come up with some estimates. Was very interesting. Don't have a link though.

Anyway - we do have this info for England and Wales. Currently @30% of births are to non UK born mothers.

38 minutes ago, ccc said:

Numerous places on the net this has been discussed in detail. Have a google. I said 30 years as I think that is what current trends and numbers point to. If anyone wants to check for themselves feel free.

I think unlike on the UK - the ethnicity etc.. of mothers in France is not collated. So its tricky to know in terms of where the mothers come from. There are numbers available for certain ailments that are extremely common in certain racial backgrounds - but rare in others. Someone put these figures together to come up with some estimates. Was very interesting. Don't have a link though.

Anyway - we do have this info for England and Wales. Currently @30% of births are to non UK born mothers.

So that's a no then. 

Carry on. 

8 minutes ago, knock out johnny said:

So that's a no then. 

Carry on. 

No - its a the person who asked can go and find it themselves.

You know some of us are happy to type things on here without first trawling through google to ensure what we say can be fully googlfied. How quant eh.

Its what used to happen in the real World.

Is it legal in the UK to put up a job advert in a foreign language ? Anyone know ? One appeared near me recently. With all of our 'equality' rules and all I would be surprised if it was allowed. Surely its 'discriminatory' or whatever.

1 hour ago, ccc said:

Is it legal in the UK to put up a job advert in a foreign language ? Anyone know ? One appeared near me recently. With all of our 'equality' rules and all I would be surprised if it was allowed. Surely its 'discriminatory' or whatever.

Why don't you go and google it to find out - how quaint eh?

2 hours ago, ccc said:

No - its a the person who asked can go and find it themselves.

You know some of us are happy to type things on here without first trawling through google to ensure what we say can be fully googlfied. How quant eh.

Its what used to happen in the real World.

What you mean is spout unverified and erroneous bo11ocks? yep sounds like the way you operate

so i was right, it's a no - happy to be proved wrong. I'm here all day

Edited by knock out johnny

There's plenty of backing and information out there. There are numerous articles and discussions on this that can be found very easily.

They are based on population models of course - so they are clearly not set in stone. However the numbers for France point to 2050 being majority Muslim country. Based on current figures extrapolated out. The main argument against this is that once people from these cultures are embedded into French culture - their birth rates will drop to similar to the French average as a whole. This doesn't seem to happen though. The UK is used as an example where Muslim communities have been here for many decades and their birth rates are still higher.

The above is form my head from what I have read. I've actually read a wee bit about this recently. Its quite interesting. I can easily put up 10 googles links here. That means nothing though. This entire - if you cant provide a link it means nothing attitude can be tiresome on occasion. The numbers are out there for anyone to find. Have a look at them.

I don't want or need to 'prove' anyone wrong. I don't care.

50 minutes ago, ccc said:

The above is form my head from what I have read. I've actually read a wee bit about this recently. Its quite interesting. I can easily put up 10 googles links here. That means nothing though. This entire - if you cant provide a link it means nothing attitude can be tiresome on occasion. The numbers are out there for anyone to find. Have a look at them.

I don't want or need to 'prove' anyone wrong. I don't care.

He has a point.

Knock Out Johnny - you told me not to talk to idiots. Bit presumptious to be labelling anyone who talks to anyone an idiot just because there is no google link. The person I spoke to worked with the local government, so they probably had some insight.

For some reason, because the news isn't on google, then they're an idiot?!

The 2 kids killed at Warcop army base in 1983, I've been trying to get info on them for a book I'm writing - there is nothing on google, and I mean zero, yet it was national news the day we left the base, all over the BBC. So was it an idiot who told us on the TV?

Uh oh, I've just gone against your advice...doh....

Edited by wsn03

1 hour ago, ccc said:

There's plenty of backing and information out there. There are numerous articles and discussions on this that can be found very easily. so post them of stfu - I'm happy to post links when I make a statement

They are based on population models of course - so they are clearly not set in stone. However the numbers for France point to 2050 being majority Muslim country.  Based on current figures extrapolated out. The main argument against this is that once people from these cultures are embedded into French culture - their birth rates will drop to similar to the French average as a whole. This doesn't seem to happen though. The UK is used as an example where Muslim communities have been here for many decades and their birth rates are still higher.

The above is form my head from what I have read. I've actually read a wee bit about this recently. Its quite interesting. I can easily put up 10 googles links here. That means nothing though. This entire - if you cant provide a link it means nothing attitude can be tiresome on occasion. The numbers are out there for anyone to find. Have a look at them. just put up one link from a credible source then (and no, in your head doesn't count). You've made the statement: I'm challenging your statement as bo11ocks - you'd do the same to me

I don't want or need to 'prove' anyone wrong. I don't care. then why do you bother responding to other people's posts asking you for the source behind your assertions - of course  you don't need to prove anyone wrong, you do however need to back up your statements when challenged, otherwise we'll just assume you're making sh1t up - let's face it, you've got form on this

1 hour ago, wsn03 said:

He has a point.

Knock Out Johnny - you told me not to talk to idiots. Bit presumptious to be labelling anyone who talks to anyone an idiot just because there is no google link. The person I spoke to worked with the local government, so they probably had some insight.

For some reason, because the news isn't on google, then they're an idiot?!

The 2 kids killed at Warcop army base in 1983, I've been trying to get info on them for a book I'm writing - there is nothing on google, and I mean zero, yet it was national news the day we left the base, all over the BBC. So was it an idiot who told us on the TV?

Uh oh, I've just gone against your advice...doh....

I told you not to listen to idiots and then repeat it parrot fashion - if you want to you can, but it's not my fault when myself and other posters point out the inconsitencies in what you are saying in comparision to our own experiences/knowledge

When it comes to personal/anecdotal vs another person's personal/anecdotal the only way to ascertain the truth is look at the availale data/evidence (while also scrutinising the source) or undertake your own research and present that

The Warcop army base thing, i have no idea - there may be a gagging-order, you may be mistaken, you may be a tin-foiler or there may be a massive conspiracy - if you can't back up anything in your book with verifiable evidence I strongly suggest you present it to publishers as a work of fiction if you want to get it published

So let me get this straight. I make a comment on here with a very clearly included IIRC - which means "if I remember correctly" in case anyone doesn't know.

I now have to produce a Google link or I need to "Shut the ****** up".:lol:

These aggression issues from you are reading their head again.

I shall not shut the ****** up. Sorry if that annoys you. I don't need to post any Google link. You are free to go and do your own research in the subject and come to your own conclusions.

Enjoy the reading. 

16 minutes ago, ccc said:

So let me get this straight. I make a comment on here with a very clearly included IIRC - which means "if I remember correctly" in case anyone doesn't know.

I now have to produce a Google link or I need to "Shut the ****** up".:lol:

These aggression issues from you are reading their head again.

I shall not shut the ****** up. Sorry if that annoys you. I don't need to post any Google link. You are free to go and do your own research in the subject and come to your own conclusions.

Enjoy the reading. 

okay - maybe you recalled incorrectly - now we're getting somewhere

or it may be your opinion, which unless you demonstrate otherwise, is baseless

what part of the sentence "You can't post stuff you can't back up and expect it to not be questioned" do you not understand?

we've reached an impasse again - you post sommething, I call it bo11ocks and it's now incumbent on me to demonstrate it's not bo11ocks

you've demonstrated you're the idiot I've always considered you to be

• 3 months later...