House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

The immigration will not be stopped

it's becoming quite clear now that the government are refusing to stop the EU immigration

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-40677404

This is no surprise to you and I as their economic model ( ponzi/pyramid scam ) depends on it.

However, the man in the street voted to stop this, it should have already been stopped.

How are people going to react ?

Badly. They'll trot out their usual self-justification nosense ("the vote was about leaving the EU, not immigration" etc.), which is just the sort of head-in-the-sand nonsense that fools nobody and a sure sign of an idiot who refuses to look at what's really going on.

12 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

Badly. They'll trot out their usual self-justification nosense ("the vote was about leaving the EU, not immigration" etc.), which is just the sort of head-in-the-sand nonsense that fools nobody and a sure sign of an idiot who refuses to look at what's really going on.

They're not idiots, they know their economic ponzi scheme collapses when the immigration stops.

The bank will have no new debtors, no new benefit recipients to hand their cash over to land lords and corporations.

I've always said they will not stop.

What is to become of the UK, 100 million people 50 million immigrants in the space of 20 years, Muslim rule, A divided country ?

They've already seen how the people feel, so this is why I predict real trouble,

A couple of people have said now, the sensible, well educated EU people will already be off home or at least be planning on doing so.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Just now, TheCountOfNowhere said:

They're not idiots, they know their economic ponzi scheme collapses when the immigration stops.

The bank will have no new debtors, no new benefit recipients to hand their cash over to land lords and corporations.

I've always said they will not stop.

It is no coincidence that a banker is in charge I feel.

You missed a bit out.They take it off the working people in the middle to pay for the benefits that then gets passed to the rentiers and corporations.Its much harder for the person who owns 10k acres of farmland to come down to the local cul-de-sac and take half of the peoples earnings at the end of his shotgun.Much easier to make the benefit claims take it through tax (and the blame) and then pass it to him in the goods they buy with it,or their shelter.

6 minutes ago, durhamborn said:

You missed a bit out.They take it off the working people in the middle to pay for the benefits that then gets passed to the rentiers and corporations.Its much harder for the person who owns 10k acres of farmland to come down to the local cul-de-sac and take half of the peoples earnings at the end of his shotgun.Much easier to make the benefit claims take it through tax (and the blame) and then pass it to him in the goods they buy with it,or their shelter.

Therein lies the problem.

There are too many taking too much from too few.

hence why we have government borrowing and why it will eventually collapse.

I've made an inquiry about a house in Spain today, if I can get it for a decent price I think i'll go.

1 minute ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Therein lies the problem.

There are too many taking too much from too few.

hence why we have government borrowing.

I've mad an inquiry about a house in Spain today, if I can get it for a decent price I think i'll go.

Think very carefully about this, Spain's economy is in a mess, the crime rate is very high because of the high levels of under 40 unemployment.

One area where my sister was living, Police have been earning money out of dishing out cash fines to tourists, apparently doing this because they haven't been paid for 2 years, the state is effectively bankrupt.

I love Spain, always wanted to live there, but I don't think I'd risk it. Don't forget they have a nasty habit of enforcing bogus laws on foreigners to claim their houses off them. Seriously bad choice. Look at France or maybe Italy, very cheap atm.

1 minute ago, wsn03 said:

crime rate is very high because of the high levels of under 40 unemployment.

One area where my sister was living, Police have been earning money out of dishing out cash fines to tourists, apparently doing this because they haven't been paid for 2 years, the state is effectively bankrupt.

I'm calling peak bullsh1t - credible links please

Ta

4 minutes ago, wsn03 said:

Think very carefully about this, Spain's economy is in a mess, the crime rate is very high because of the high levels of under 40 unemployment.

I love Spain, always wanted to live there, but I don't think I'd risk it. Don't forget they have a nasty habit of enforcing bogus laws on foreigners to claim their houses off them. Seriously bad choice. Look at France or maybe Italy, very cheap atm.

I'd be happy to give them a brown envelope myself ;-) 

Just now, TwoTearsInABucket said:

Police haven't been paid in 2 years? I find that unlikely.

Just what I was told - source, someone who was living there at the time. I find it unlikely too, but a friend of mine was stopped in exactly the same area, and asked to pay a cash fine by 2 plain clothed cops. Just going by what I've been told.

5 minutes ago, wsn03 said:

Police in the UK just handed my mate an £800 quid fine for doing 80mph on the motorway,. all done by camera/remotely.  If you dont pay they'll come and take your "stuff".

I'll try  my luck elsewhere thank you very much

1 minute ago, knock out johnny said:

I'm calling peak bullsh1t - credible links please

Ta

Don't have any, just going by what I was told by someone who lived there. Not stating it as fact. See above post about friend given cash fine in the same area. As with all things, do your own research. Lots and lots of information about the high unemployment and money issues.

Just now, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Police in the UK just handed my mate an £800 quid fine for doing 80mph on the motorway,. all done by camera/remotely.  If you dont pay they'll come and take your "stuff".

I'll try  my luck elsewhere thank you very much

Yes this place sucks. Too many stories in Spain about properties being taken off Brits following dubious legal claims, that would put me off, the laws seem very odd. Why not try France? That's where I would like to go eventually.

1 minute ago, TwoTearsInABucket said:

I think your friend was conned by non-cops.

Not paying the police for two years would be the last thing any state would do. "Um, let me see, who should we not pay? Oh I know those ones with the guns".

Maybe not been fully paid? I don't know. I do know that the area in question is a no-go area at night, a lot of crime, a lot of Brits being burgled regularly. Spain is up the creek at the moment, so anythings possible I suppose.

Yes this place sucks. Too many stories in Spain about properties being taken off Brits following dubious legal claims, that would put me off, the laws seem very odd. Why not try France? That's where I would like to go eventually.

I have some experience of France, the social state there is going to collapse badly, they have willingly voted to put a banker in charge and their terrorism problem is MUCH worse than the UKs.

The properties in question were built without planning - they were demolished - same as would happen in the UK.

You need to stop listening to idiots. 

2 minutes ago, wsn03 said:

Yes, perhaps the planning regulations and controls in some places were not so stringent as they are here, buying a field and building your dream home on it, buyer beware.....too good to be true, probably is.;)

Just now, TwoTearsInABucket said:

Best I can find is from 7 years ago and the inverse of your friend's claim

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/192363/Spanish-police-in-pay-cut-dispute

I can find nothing about not being paid. Not even from non credable sources like forums :)

Well, you heard it here first

Just now, knock out johnny said:

The properties in question were built without planning - they were demolished - same as would happen in the UK.

Listen to us instead. :blink:

17 minutes ago, wsn03 said:

Just what I was told - source, someone who was living there at the time. I find it unlikely too, but a friend of mine was stopped in exactly the same area, and asked to pay a cash fine by 2 plain clothed cops. Just going by what I've been told.

Ie relatives in Catalonia - Catlans, not brits.

Spanish are not really that criminal, not on an indiviudal, robbing level. Bent as fck when you get to mayors and planning.

The crime that was there was South aemricans who'd lost their jobs on buldign sites. Most of those have been kicked out.

The street crimes is pretty much 100% Roma/African migrants.

As far cops being paid - BS. On that experience I say your friend has been shook down by Roma.

22 minutes ago, knock out johnny said:

Ok thanks for the advice Mum

On the main topic, you can keep the immigration gate open, when shit hit the fan unemployment rise back to 10%, and with the very low exchange rate not many EU will want to go through it.

11 minutes ago, Freki said:

On the main topic, you can keep the immigration gate open, when shit hit the fan unemployment rise back to 10%, and with the very low exchange rate not many EU will want to go through it.

The S*it has already hit the fan, real unemployment much higher than they admit, look at the tax take.

The exchange rate is one factor, I read that the Zlotty had risen 14% against the dollar this year so £££s for the Polish probably aint worth having now.

If the EU immigrants go home because of the exchange rate the UK will be high and dry.

I really do suspect  it could be happening already as I see no end of To let signs now that are just not shifting.