House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
200p

Filthy Rich And Female

Anyone see this progam just on?

She bought 700 hundred BTL houses in ashford - says if she sold them she would make the market crash and would never do it - she has a responsiblility....

Though the program didnt mention how much debt she had - if the houses were sold - how much would go back to the bank? <_<

It was real VI crap - because the husband said house prices go up 25% per anum!

Funny how when i switched to ITV there was a barrett homes advert on <_<

Edited by trev

Anyone see this progam just on?

She bought 700 hundred BTL houses in ashford - says if she sold them she would make the market crash and would never do it - she has a responsiblility....

Though the program didnt mention how much debt she had - if the houses were sold - how much would go back to the bank? <_<

It was real VI crap - because the husband said house prices go up 25% per anum!

When was the last time you saw a new build developer advertising on tv. sign of the times!!!! If the market was that good as the VI's tell us then why the need to advertise!!!!

[it was real VI crap - because the husband said house prices go up 25% per anum!

25% P.A.!!!!!

That's funny, according to the Halifax figures house prices in Ashford fell by 1% last year. The husband obviously isn't very good at figures, is he.

That husband and wife team are going to be in serious trouble. As she herself said, because they own so much property in a small area they can't dump it on the market before the really big falls.

Call be cruel, but I'll feel very pleased watching people like this crash and burn.

[it was real VI crap - because the husband said house prices go up 25% per anum!

25% P.A.!!!!!

That's funny, according to the Halifax figures house prices in Ashford fell by 1% last year. The husband obviously isn't very good at figures, is he.

That husband and wife team are going to be in serious trouble. As she herself said, because they own so much property in a small area they can't dump it on the market before the really big falls.

Call be cruel, but I'll feel very pleased watching people like this crash and burn.

In hindsight, it will seem an obvious error to buy all 700 houses in the same town. That's taking "all your eggs in one basket" to extremes.... :lol:

Certainly, the Floor Entreprenuer was doing real work & deserves praise providing this country money & work, rather that the property pundit couple who got there by doing an impression of a parasite along with a bit of good luck & timing,

75 mill?, less the amount of outstanding mortgages, i can be a millionaire too, ill borrow a million, then Whahey!, im a millionaire! B)

I watched it.

They were both very distasteful characters.

Ugly mare she was too. Made me laugh with her Burberry tartan coat though.

Clueless.

burberry eh - chavtastic!

i didn't see this but this obviously is the (in)famous wilsons.

a year or so ago there was talk of them placing their properties into a bond and then flogging it off to the general public - well it has gone a bit quiet on that front, hasn't it ? ;)

also i remember there was an article once which quoted her once saying something to the effect that they only make £10/week or so on some of their properties :lol:

the woman is an ex-maths teacher :blink:

burberry eh - chavtastic!

i didn't see this but this obviously is the (in)famous wilsons.

a year or so ago there was talk of them placing their properties into a bond and then flogging it off to the general public - well it has gone a bit quiet on that front, hasn't it ? ;)

also i remember there was an article once which quoted her once saying something to the effect that they only make £10/week or so on some of their properties :lol:

the woman is an ex-maths teacher :blink:

That is them.

They were extremely vulgar people - made my skin crawl.

It was her driving round in her chav coat, saying, "I own those 5", "and those 6 over there", etc.

As said above, her old man, who seemed as bright as a 5 watt bulb, commented that property had gone up 25% per anum, forever.

She would not allow him out, with more than £20 on him. Very odd people.

She would not allow him out, with more than £20 on him. Very odd people.

cheers - they sound a tad mad to me!

blimey - the poor sod must be the walking definition of being "pussywhipped"! :lol:

25% P.A.!!!!!

i wonder how many notches up the interest rate ladder before the banks start getting edgy over her investments?

If her debts were to become too much and the market falls, that is a hell of a lot of negative equity and there'll be a few banks out of pocket, even after the knockdown autions.

I bet they dont give a second blink to the 700 families that could and should own these houses.

It realy is high time to restrict residential property ownership in this country.It is causing recessions, its causing misery, and its stifling enterprise as people have to spend every last penny on having a roof over there head.

let them all fight it out in commercial letting ect that is dog eat dog buissness like anything else.

Housing is too important a neccesity to leave in the hands of speculaters, surely governments can see this.or they do but seem to prefer a housing boom as a way to lift the economy every so often.

I think a site like this should be fighting to fight the housing problem at the core, or your children will face the same problems you are and so it will carry on.

its time we all just lived somewhere and used our money to invest in commerce, infact its getting to the point its essential we do.

Edited by homeless

I want to know which bank(s) lent all the money.

I think there might be a few red faces at corporate level when they find out who agreed that loan. But then again, if it pays off, they´ve probably done very nicely out of it.

Didn´t see the programme myself, but I´d feel more sorry for the locals who have bought houses roundabouts. That area is now prime candidate for some government funded tenants.

btp

Guest Bart of Darkness

This level of crash and burn would be like a convoy of fuel tankers crashing into a multi-car pile up just as a jumbo jet fell out of the sky onto the whole flaming mess.

Normally I would take no joy from people (even BTLs) losing everything, but in this case I'm glad to make an exception.

Just wondering how large this town/city/suburb is? How significant is 700 houses relative to the total population of the area? (I'm in Oz so haven't got a clue if it's a small town or a city...). :huh:

She's had most of those properties several years though hasn't she? I didn't see last nights programme, but I remember her on a programme a few years ago. Is there a eurotunnel train station in Ashford? I remember her saying that it was coming, and property would increase in value because of it...?

Edited by libitina

She's had most of those properties several years though hasn't she? I didn't see last nights programme, but I remember her on a programme a few years ago. Is there a eurotunnel train station in Ashford? I remember her saying that it was coming, and property would increase in value because of it...?

What many bulls seem to forget here is that the succesful landlords have a lot of equity.

They owned pre boom...

The top of the boom and the easiest selling point has been breached and any speculating investor should have left..

I have no point here.. I shall go now :)