House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fru-gal

Hacker collective Anonymous releases video claiming that NASA is on the verge of announcing alien life

Alien fleet is already inbound to earth. They come from the planet Stroggos. When they get to earth they will conquer the planet and set up giant processing factories where humans will be turned into rivers of molten meat.

5 hours ago, Errol said:

Alien fleet is already inbound to earth. They come from the planet Stroggos. When they get to earth they will conquer the planet and set up giant processing factories where humans will be turned into rivers of molten meat.

Annuanki?

2 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

We're likely to form part of an intergalatic booze tour where aliens just arrive to party in places like Barnsley and s**g the local women.

I hear they are already stocking up on Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters!

12 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

We're likely to form part of an intergalatic booze tour where aliens just arrive to party in places like Barnsley and s**g the local women.

Just think of all the strange mutations and deformities...

Most aliens would run a mile, I would have thought.

3 hours ago, Snafu said:

Perhaps done to discredit anonymous? Didn't seem to happen did it! The aliens, I mean. 

my first thought

intelligence spawned counter-intelligence

fake news was always gonna spawn counter-fake news

If this is real then this will not be bug eyed monsters with lasers, but will probably be something along the lines of that they have discovered a transiting planet in the habitable zone of a star that has an atmospheric composition consistent with life, probably containing appropriate proportions of methane, water and oxygen.

My guess is that it will be one of the earth sized transiting exoplanets, and probably will be one relatively close to Earth and in a short timescale orbit in order for them to get good snr on the atmospheric measurements. TRAPPIST-1 sounds like a good possibility, as it has several candidates, short timescale orbits and is very close. They have also spent a lot of time observing this system already, with instruments that are spectroscopically capable.

14 hours ago, LC1 said:

Just think of all the strange mutations and deformities...

Most aliens would run a mile, I would have thought.

:lol::lol: