House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

New Conservative Election Expense Scandal

FFS.

After all the issues with dubious expenses and the road tour campaign, what were the Conservatives upto running a secret call centre this time round which undoubtedly will have added to the expenses in marginal constituencies.

This will literally make Corbyn PM.

8 hours ago, Mikhail Liebenstein said:

FFS.

After all the issues with dubious expenses and the road tour campaign, what were the Conservatives upto running a secret call centre this time round which undoubtedly will have added to the expenses in marginal constituencies.

This will literally make Corbyn PM.

Which some folk think is what they want. I don't really buy that myself, but there's a very powerful argument that June 2017 was the election to lose. Poisoned chalice and all that...

1 hour ago, Shrink Proof said:

Which some folk think is what they want. I don't really buy that myself, but there's a very powerful argument that June 2017 was the election to lose. Poisoned chalice and all that...

Absolutely right. Had I been a party leader, I'd have done my damnedest to lose. 

1 hour ago, Shrink Proof said:

I don't buy it either, not from an authoritarian / borderline megalomaniac. At least that's my layman's opinion.