House Price Crash Forum
TheCountOfNowhere

Dont Panic...says the express

For 10 years now I seem to have been living in an alternative universe...but suddenly my universe has collided with everyone elses.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/818403/porperty-market-house-prices-uncertainty-economic-political

"DON’T PANIC

The first thing to say is that falling house prices are only really a worry if you are looking to sell your property, as you may struggle to find a buyer at the right price. For most people, their house is their home rather than an investment, and if you have no plans to move, any loss is a paper one only."

"Young buyers struggling to get on the property ladder may even have cause to celebrate a dip in house prices."

And this gem

"However, falling prices can hit the economy and knock confidence, making people feel poorer. So what is really happening out there?"

Any economy based on the price of basic shelter is a sick joke,

Conversely, hammering savers and workers incomes + forcing people to pay insane prices for houses to support old peoples and the rich mens asset prices have made everyone feel poor you bunch of f**king retards.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Luxury property in London has spearheaded the UK’s house price surge in recent years and, fittingly, it is also leading the slowdown.

The latest figures from property agent Knight Frank show London has been one of the world’s worst BEST performers over the past year with prices down 6.4 per cent. Out of 41 cities on its Prime Global Cities Index, only Zurich, Moscow and Istanbul fared worse BETTER.

Corrected for accuracy

Don't panic....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/northern-rock-dont-panic-1004279

"CUSTOMERS of Northern Rock were today urged not to panic after it emerged the lender had agreed emergency funding from the Bank of England."

So please folks, don't panic and do anything mad like drop your house prices, that wont help the economy at all, I mean, people having more cash in their pockets to spend is not a good thing.

3 minutes ago, rollover said:

You know it's Popcorn time. Sit down and enjoy the show.

It's certainly looking that way.

We've all tried to warn people of the house price mania, but no one really wants to hear it.

We've been attacked here but many, for what, wanting a better standard of living for ourselves and our family, a more sustainable economy, a better future ?  There must really be some stupid, ignorant, thick, desperate. short sighted people in the UK.

truth_or_lie-by-bennett.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Si1 said:

That article contradicts itself every other paragraph.

It's the daily express, what can I say.

The real message is there for all to see,

!!! PANIC, HOUSE PRICES ARE COLLAPSING !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Just now, TheCountOfNowhere said:

It's the daily express, what can I say.

The real message is there for all to see,

!!! PANIC, HOUSE PRICES ARE COLLAPSING !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Yes, I think you're right.

13 minutes ago, Si1 said:

Yes, I think you're right.

Twice in 1 10 years !!!

Let's hope so,since 2012 the houses market has become very very very very sick.

I hope for the day we see Osborne and Brown in Jail for their actions.

Ironically, those cells are the same size as a new build home.

57 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

It's certainly looking that way.

Count - I love that cartoon. It sums up so much that is our society today. Red and blue pill stuff.

Where did you find it?

Edited by jonb2

2 minutes ago, jonb2 said:

Count - I love that cartoon. It sums up so much that is our society today. Red and blue pill stuff.

Where did you find it?

Googled delusional ;)

Yes, don't panic people, you won't be affected by lower house prices so you don't need to worry about being unaffected. Houses ares simply too expensive, and that means they are too expensive to build, so instead of prices adjusting to the price people can afford, they will become more expensive so that fewer people can buy them - until they are so expensive that you'll be astronomically rich as long as you don't try to sell and that will be make the economy much better.

12 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Googled delusional ;)

I just did this count, and it took me on a voyage of discovery and I came back self-enlightened.

2 minutes ago, Digsby said:

Yes, don't panic people, you won't be affected by lower house prices so you don't need to worry about being unaffected. Houses ares simply too expensive, and that means they are too expensive to build, so instead of prices adjusting to the price people can afford, they will become more expensive so that fewer people can buy them - until they are so expensive that you'll be astronomically rich as long as you don't try to sell and that will be make the economy much better.

I think that's what it actually said!

1 minute ago, jonb2 said:

I just did this count, and it took me on a voyage of discovery and I came back self-enlightened.

That did make me laugh.

I had a look at my history and I googled

"Truths versus reassurance" and clicked on images,.

and it came up with that image.

2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

That did make me laugh.

I had a look at my history and I googled

"Truths versus reassurance" and clicked on images,.

and it came up with that image.

I found this, which I think would make a great new religion in this day and age:

quote-life-is-too-short-to-have-anything-but-delusional-notions-about-yourself-gene-simmons-27-20-93.jpg.41675e0582cbf182037b7177a3cd10ee.jpg

3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

"However, falling prices can hit the economy and knock confidence, making people feel poorer."

.....in their £220k 2 bedroom terraced house in a country that has the smallest rooms in Europe.

Anyone who lives in this £117k place is even poorer. They must be crying their eyes out on the balcony overlooking the countryside just after being in their sauna before going for a swim in one of the nearby pools:

http://www.immobilien-mosel-hunsrueck.de/detailansicht.xhtml?id[obj0]=2865

3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Luxury property in London has spearheaded the UK’s house price surge in recent years and, fittingly, it is also leading the slowdown.The latest figures from property agent Knight Frank show London has been one of the world’s worst BEST performers over the past year with prices down 6.4 per cent. Out of 41 cities on its Prime Global Cities Index, only Zurich, Moscow and Istanbul fared worse BETTER.

Corrected for accuracy

Yes, luxurious London ; launders your money whiter than white.

Just now, Jeremy424 said:

Yes, luxurious London ; launders your money whiter than white.

Where you can be murdered any day any time, where your investment flat can be taken off you to house foreigners, where a tiny apartment  for £1M is sold as luxury, when in reality it's nothing more than a flat that you've been conned into paying £1M for for

4 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

You know when someone shouts "DON'T PANIC", it;s too late !!!!

When a bear attacks your campsite, you don't have to be the fastest runner - you simply have to be faster than the slowest person.

Attention please passengers this is your captain speaking. You may have heard a noise and noticed a slight reduction in the number of wings. There is no cause for alarm just relax and have another drink. Thank you for flying with HPI jet and we are definitely not going to crash. 

21 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Attention please passengers this is your captain speaking. You may have heard a noise and noticed a slight reduction in the number of wings. There is no cause for alarm just relax and have another drink. Thank you for flying with HPI jet and we are definitely not going to crash. 

I hope not, we just passed a hungry looking bear on the ground below.

8 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

We hope you will fly with us again in the future. When making your next booking please take note that we are changing our branding from HPI-Jet to HPC-Jet

40 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

Oh, the bears are most certainly hungry :D