House Price Crash Forum

Joe Davola's 10 Year HPC.co.uk Anniversary

HOLA441

It was on this day 10 years ago, at the tender age of 23, that I first registered on this forum.

I'm probably best known on it for documenting my ill fated attempts to find a woman, but this forum has been a lot of fun over the years and provided me with a place to discuss ideas at times when there was a shortage of people in 'real life' to do so with, and for that I'm very grateful.

Probably spent too much bloody time on it, like. But let's not think about that.

Happy anniversary to me!

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
11 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

It was on this day 10 years ago, at the tender age of 23, that I first registered on this forum.

I'm probably best known on it for documenting my ill fated attempts to find a woman, but this forum has been a lot of fun over the years and provided me with a place to discuss ideas at times when there was a shortage of people in 'real life' to do so with, and for that I'm very grateful.

Probably spent too much bloody time on it, like. But let's not think about that.

Happy anniversary to me!

woop woop!

HOLA447

Congratulations Joe.

Now that you mention it I just realised that my 10 year HPC.co.uk anniversary was 6 months ago. I had been lurking on HPC for about two years before I decided to become a member.

This site prevented me from making the mistake of buying an overpriced slave-box in London and ultimately made me realise that the UK was f**ked long-term (due to it's obsession and dependency on ever rising house prices and it's Dickensian tenancy laws) and that I'd be better off abroad, which turned out to be an excellent decision for me.

Edited by The Eagle

HOLA448