House Price Crash Forum
ARENAPUA

Interesting Telegraph article

"The brothers have to add £350 a month to the rent they collect to service the £900-a-month loan, as well as make mortgage payments on the homes they live in."

Twunts

Not the kind of prisoners I have enormous sympathy for. The moral equivalence is lost on me.

The example is laughable ..brought house hoped to sit on it then flip it for profit but alas the market crumbled and got stuck with it ..sorry not a inch of sympathy for them

13 hours ago, ARENAPUA said:

Hopefully the publication of articles like this will influence people's buying (i.e. not buying) decisions.

Every little helps....and also highlights how stupid some sheeple are...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/personal-banking/mortgages/mortgage-prisoner-explosion-new-generation-risk-crippling-rates/

Telegraph Money has been inundated with correspondence from readers who were horrified to find themselves paying high rates.  I'd like to know what inundated to them means

A 0.2% drop a few months in a row and they're screaming blood.  Gov handouts then when the real drops start.

41 minutes ago, giggler000 said:

Telegraph Money has been inundated with correspondence from readers who were horrified to find themselves paying high rates.  I'd like to know what inundated to them means

A 0.2% drop a few months in a row and they're screaming blood.  Gov handouts then when the real drops start.

High rates.... What 2% :lol: