House Price Crash Forum

Financial Freedom Is A Fishing Rod

homeless

HOLA441

eventually the scenario will be here, im not a major doom monger just someone that believes in the boom bust cycles of world economics.

Thinking about oil prices and how this will effect us all eventually, and also how the economy every so often needs a shake out to make it all worthwhile once again.Ive been thinking that its not gold or silver you need, its not a government job to hide you from the real world but its a fishing rod and a knowledge of how to use it.

A real bad recession ie depression will cause a global worry in food, and a greater portion of your wages will be taken up buying this food, if in the darkest days of a depression you dont have the worry and cost of feeding yourself and your family over your head, then you will be a rich man indeed.

So go buy the gear and learn how to use it.

HOLA442

eventually the scenario will be here, im not a major doom monger just someone that believes in the boom bust cycles of world economics.

Thinking about oil prices and how this will effect us all eventually, and also how the economy every so often needs a shake out to make it all worthwhile once again.Ive been thinking that its not gold or silver you need, its not a government job to hide you from the real world but its a fishing rod and a knowledge of how to use it.

A real bad recession ie depression will cause a global worry in food, and a greater portion of your wages will be taken up buying this food, if in the darkest days of a depression you dont have the worry and cost of feeding yourself and your family over your head, then you will be a rich man indeed.

So go buy the gear and learn how to use it.

Funny that but I've just taken up fishing again...... Not so sure I want to eat what I catch too often, but needs must I suppose. This may be taking an extremely pessimistic view, but it may be worth learning to grow veg' too!

Oh, and to dig for worms; though these will be mainly for catching bait! :)

Keep on smilin', you won't get out of this life alive!

Frank

HOLA443

And if somebody else knows you do not have the worry and cost of feeding yourself and your family over your head and they want it, then the next best thing to have is a big gun.

Have a read of this website - http://www.webpal.org/webpal/index.htm

The New Three Rs

- every one will have to learn after a Nuclear War -

or other world-wide catastrophe

(but that most people aren't yet ready to even think about)

HOLA444
Guest Bart of Darkness

As someone who is rubbish at fishing, I've decided that it would be better to arm myself to the teeth and steal your fish.

Oh hang on, I suppose I'd better wait until law and order breaks own first.

Tarnation!