House Price Crash Forum

General Election Prediction Poll

What do you think the outcome of the election will be?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the outcome of the election will be:

• Labour Win
    • Tory Win
    • Hung Parliament

HOLA441

Telegraph, comments are coming fast. One of the comments -

No. Shame on you. The country doesn't want someone who bends over to Russian and Saudi billionaires. Someone who makes u-turns on a daily basis and wears £1k leather trousers while telling us she knows what it means to struggle.

We hate her here in London and more and more are waking up to her lies.

All she has done is attack Corbyn everyday without reason. She will be finsihed tonight. The left have fought back.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
6 minutes ago, Smiley George said:

Yep this.

Wonder how happy all these students will be when they leave Uni and there are no jobs for them?

Haha, funny!

As opposed to all the job opportunities they have at the moment? :rolleyes:

HOLA448
HOLA449

Still holding out some hope for May, mainly because I am not as prepared as I'd like to be for economic meltdown.

Maybe all the Tory voters voted by post, and hence weren't counted in the exit poll?

Maybe we could have a Tory/Lib/DUP coalition, though no doubt the Libs would really want their pound of flesh for that.

Although, as was said demographics have to kick in some time :(

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
3 minutes ago, reddog said:

Still holding out some hope for May, mainly because I am not as prepared as I'd like to be for economic meltdown.

Maybe all the Tory voters voted by post, and hence weren't counted in the exit poll?

Maybe we could have a Tory/Lib/DUP coalition, though no doubt the Libs would really want their pound of flesh for that.

Although, as was said demographics have to kick in some time :(

Exit poll does not include postal vote. I can't seem to find any figures on which party does best with this method. At a hunch I'd say Tories, probably why exit poll tends to underestimate them.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

May didnt need to go to the country until after the boundary changes went through.If she has lost control it will be seen as the biggest political mistake for decades.To go to the country hitting your own voters with every policy was insane.If i was the Tories now id hope Labour and the rest can form a government and let them face the massive crash thats ahead.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
Just now, Nabby81 said:

Where did Lib Dems gain so many seats ?

They couldn't really do much worse. I remember checking in '15 and unlike say the UKIP 2nd places the Lib Dem 2nd places were very marginal. I seem to remember Lib Dem ones lost to SNP for example were. They didn't need much of a swing.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
8 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I have to say again...they've over estimated Tory...they are no wayvtaking 22 seats off SNP.

Interesting times

Maybe so...maybe there was too much assumption the leave vote would go Tory. 

Or it is perhaps the youth turned out and apathy simply reigned with the Tory/UKIP vote. 

Very bizarre result though when you extrapolate the referendum result nationally that Labour have done so well.

I was thinking the black swan election would the next one..... 

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
3 minutes ago, Si1 said:

I thought the Tories treated the libdems disgracefully in the coalition, and they are entitled to tell the Tories to f#ck off this time around. And I voted Tory today.

The entire Tory campaign was a disgrace. Patronising, evasive and dishonest. A hurricane of personal abuse directed at JC and no substance whatsoever.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

HOLA4423
1 minute ago, zugzwang said:

The entire Tory campaign was a disgrace. Patronising, evasive and dishonest. A hurricane of personal abuse directed at JC and no substance whatsoever.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Many of them are. The Telegraph comments columns over the last couple of weeks have been full of "I've always voted Tory and will do so again, but this is the most wretched Tory campaign ever..."

HOLA4424
12 minutes ago, durhamborn said:

May didnt need to go to the country until after the boundary changes went through.If she has lost control it will be seen as the biggest political mistake for decades.To go to the country hitting your own voters with every policy was insane.If i was the Tories now id hope Labour and the rest can form a government and let them face the massive crash thats ahead.

Perhaps this was the intention all along?

HOLA4425
15 minutes ago, durhamborn said:

I honestly think that some time after it was called a decision was taken to throw this election. Do they know something is coming down the line? Was it an attempt to sabotage Brexit (May the sleeper Remainer)? We'll probably never know for sure...