House Price Crash Forum

@housepricemania twitter account suspended

TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

This is what your account looks like to me.  I can still view your profile and see tweets although there is nothing visible that would indicate the need for a restriction, unless, of course they have removed any tweet that was complained about.  

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted

You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?

Yes, view profile

HOLA444
14 minutes ago, little fish said:

This is what your account looks like to me.  I can still view your profile and see tweets although there is nothing visible that would indicate the need for a restriction, unless, of course they have removed any tweet that was complained about.  

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted

You’re seeing this warning because there has been some unusual activity from this account. Do you still want to view it?

Yes, view profile

Thanks for looking.

My last tweet was to Lloyds bank who were advertising something to stop people being robbed, so I sent them a link to the inflaiton report/interest rates and pointed out they were doing the robbed and was this how they treat the public after being bailed out.

Is that one there ?

I was going to pack  up Twitter on June 8th anyway but would be nice to know who/what caused the blocking.

I hate to be paranoid but in the run up to the election are the trying to silence the dissenting voice ?

Shocking if so.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA445
HOLA446
4 minutes ago, GreenDevil said:

Lol shjould know better than the call the banksters crooks!

Crooks and suppressors of free speech :lol:

Maybe they like taking our money but dont like it when we complain.

Will be interested to see if that tweet has been deleted.

HOLA447
3 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Thanks for looking.

My last tweet was to Lloyds bank who were advertising something to stop people being robbed, so I sent them a link to the inflaiton report/interest rates and pointed out they were doing the robbed and was this how they treat the public after being bailed out.

Is that one there ?

The last tweet is about free speech and TM's number 1 song :)  The tweet before that was about Wigan. Nothing I can see about Lloyds . Looks like they reported you. Honestly have they nothing better to do?  

I got similar last year for naming a local letting/estate agent that had forged my sons name on a tenancy inventory. Even though I could prove the incident happened and my account was 'opened' again after 3 days the tweet never reappeared. So I sent it again :)  That  tweet disappeared too with no warning or account restriction.  

HOLA448
1 minute ago, little fish said:

The last tweet is about free speech and TM's number 1 song :)  The tweet before that was about Wigan. Nothing I can see about Lloyds . Looks like they reported you. Honestly have they nothing better to do?  

I got similar last year for naming a local letting/estate agent that had forged my sons name on a tenancy inventory. Even though I could prove the incident happened and my account was 'opened' again after 3 days the tweet never reappeared. So I sent it again :)  That  tweet disappeared too with no warning or account restriction.  

Very odd.  Sounds like i've upset the bankers.  Good.  These ****s are robbing the general population blind.

I dont expect I'll get the account back but as I said, was going to give i up on the day of the election.

No one wants to hear the message that prices will collapse, no one really believes it.

Prices really do only ever go up.

HOLA449
19 minutes ago, little fish said:

Feel free to tweet Lloyds and thank them for having my account suspended just for pointing out how insane the low IR policy is especially from a bailed out bank

:lol:

HOLA4410

We do lloyds a diservice ( maybe )

Replying to @LloydsBankBiz

Meanwhile, there's nothing you can do while the bankers steal our cash....is that the thanks we getting for bailing you all out ?

So might not have been them.

Dont see anything offensive or rude...unless you're a banker or part of the establishment.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
9 hours ago, mrtickle said:

I can see the tweets, but they are still behind a "suspended" warning page.

Doing my bit to retweet/like.

Thanks Mr Tickle.

Much appreciated.

I've tried to get it unblock but the unblock procedure isnt letting me in.

Will save me logging in  again.

Just shows you how easy it is to be gagged, even on the net !!!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
16 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Thanks for looking.

Is that one there ?

I was going to pack  up Twitter on June 8th anyway but would be nice to know who/what caused the blocking.

I hate to be paranoid but in the run up to the election are the trying to silence the dissenting voice ?

Shocking if so.

HAHAHA   i almost throw the remote at the tv when i see that horse running on the beach . by your side for 250 years .

by your side with there hand in your pocket stealing your cash 

HOLA4417
3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

eh ?

Lloyds or should I say someone sympathetic to their position attempted to get into that account. Twitter became concerned so indicated they were monitoring the account.

Whatever may or may not have happened those tweets are gaining traction.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
2 hours ago, Blod said:

Lloyds or should I say someone sympathetic to their position attempted to get into that account. Twitter became concerned so indicated they were monitoring the account.

Whatever may or may not have happened those tweets are gaining traction.

I've not been able to grow the number of followers recently, get  a lot of people following, then leaving, insulting the public sector probably doesnt help, but those cats needs to be told :lol: 

I'm sure it's nothing but ive' tried going through the process of getting it reactivated but it/they aint having it.

I've contacted them twice and no reply yet.

If it stays blocked till 9th June I'll know im onto something.

I'm sure TPTB dont care about some nutter who wants the bankers locked up and a fairer governmental system.

I wont be going for a walk in the woods anytime soon tho

I was trying to get to 2000 followers then was going to hand the account over to a volunteer ( who shall remain nameless ) but I'd really hit a brick wall so was going to pack it in on June 8th.

If anyone/someone can re-tweet a few of my anti-tory/May messages on a daily basis up to June 8th then that would be grand.

Thanks

P.S. and thanks for everyone who has supported me on twitter, the world since 20007 has become a bit insane, I hope I helped a few people wake up to the cause.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
39 minutes ago, MattW said:

Oh noes. Seems like the tweet has piqued the interest of the lawyers at Lloyds. :rolleyes:

So much for twitter being a bastion of free speech. <_<

It turns out there are no end of rules to post there.

I cant even log on to apologies, defend myself, discuss, delete, revert etc.

Even if they open up my account again I wont use them again.

HOLA4422
1 hour ago, MattW said:

Oh noes. Seems like the tweet has piqued the interest of the lawyers at Lloyds. :rolleyes:

So much for twitter being a bastion of free speech. <_<

Are you in trouble? this is pretty shocking.

I liked following your account but got too pro brexit to me and detracted from the main message (house prices). 

HOLA4423
4 hours ago, jiltedjen said:

Are you in trouble? this is pretty shocking.

I liked following your account but got too pro brexit to me and detracted from the main message (house prices). 

No idea what's going on to be honest.

There is no one to talk to.

I can't even log in to close it down.

No idea why this was moved to anecdotal when it's far from anecdotal.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425