House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saving For a Space Ship

Waterworld done right: NY Truck-a-Float as truck/boat camper

12 hours ago, Saving For a Space Ship said:

Waterworld done right: NY Truck-a-Float as truck/boat camper

If this takes off then I wonder how long it will be until the authorities raise the mooring fees and price out the boat dwellers? :unsure:

Continual canal cruisers are being driven out of the cities into the backwaters, making it difficult to hold down a job. Whole communities have sprung up on the water, and are now being dismantled. I managed to find a central London residential mooring, but the fees have risen by 25%, as my savings interest and wages fall. 

Soon we'll all be moored up next to abandoned oil rigs in the North Sea, or continually cruising outside the three miles off coast. 

Looks like slum housing and in the video they say they let out the other three so basically they are slum-landlords.

Certainly not something that should be praised here on HPC.

Those much maligned sheds in London looks like desirable accommodation compared to this.