House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SillyBilly

Silliest or most ridiculous property descriptions

15 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

"STOP THAT GAME, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, FOR ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE MATCHIN' MINE! With your head up in the sky, put your hands up, baby, hands up for this immaculate DETACHED home on LANSDOWNE STREET"!

I don't know how they come up with these...put your hall of fames in here too!

Cringeworthy to say the least. On the occasion when a property comes up for sale in the northern part of my city, one EA uses the words 'NORTHERN STAR'. Which from memory was the title of an album from Mel C (Sporty Spice from the Spice Girls). FFS.:rolleyes: I think Haart EA are the main culprits.

Oh and another one they use is 'JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR'. Which unintentionally enforces the notion that buying a property is 'debt slavery'.

6 minutes ago, MattW said:

Cringeworthy to say the least. On the occasion when a property comes up for sale in the northern part of my city, one EA uses the words 'NORTHERN STAR'. Which from memory was the title of an album from Mel C (Sporty Spice from the Spice Girls). FFS.:rolleyes: I think Haart EA are the main culprits.

Oh and another one they use is 'JUST WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR'. Which unintentionally enforces the notion that buying a property is 'debt slavery'.

Lol. Not to mention most of the housing stock they describe in these ways is usually bland, neglected, in a bad area and in a state of general disrepair.

Edited by SillyBilly