House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sat Nav and dash cam aps on same android phone ?

Having narrowly avoided hitting a female pedestrian yesterday, i think its time to protect oneself at the wheel.

She marched straight out in front of me in traffic, without even acknowledging the car, and i'm fairly sure she was trying on the fake accident routine.

Luckily i was barely doing 20 at the time, and i swear as she mounted the pavement on the other side she looked over trying to work out how i hadn't hit her.

I have just bought a dash cam from Amazon but wondered if its possible to run 2 apps simultaneously on my Xperia phone.

I use Waze as a sat nav which has resulted in my Garmin being put up for sale. Waze is fantastic. And the Autoboy black box looks good as a dash cam.

I'm trying to minimise the amount of spaghetti draped lovingly across the centre console of my car

Any thoughts? Cheers.

I should add that i've tried running them at the same time, but in order to access Waze, the Autoboys recording is stopped.

Is there an all in one app that cams as it navs?