House Price Crash Forum
durhamborn

Deflationary collapse and the Reflation Cycle to Come.

2 minutes ago, Cosmic Apple said:

Its true.

Contingency inplace.

Others aware.

Await calling.

I didn’t get the invite to the party :(

5 minutes ago, StrugglingMillennial said:

Cant you just post it apple?

Gone far enough, any more will jeopardise this thread. We may have already done so. Its a useful archive, don't want to lose it.

19 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

hmm whats brought all this on, some friction somewhere?

He mentioned a while back that his posts were being moderated. Certainly a great thread and forum but sometimes people like to move on and start afresh elsewhere.

Just now, Pitchfork said:

He mentioned a while back that his posts were being moderated. Certainly a great thread and forum but sometimes people like to move on and start afresh elsewhere.

i was moderated last week, but seem to have been released now, dont really know why i was moderated, assume it was some complaint or a broken rule i made, totally lost. Anyhoo,  contingency in place i saw above. google sure works good.

Just now, leonardratso said:

i was moderated last week, but seem to have been released now, dont really know why i was moderated, assume it was some complaint or a broken rule i made, totally lost. Anyhoo,  contingency in place i saw above. google sure works good.

You can understand why Google dominate, it is a pretty good search engine*. Makes it very easy to find what you are looking for if you put the right search terms in.

I've had some moderation as well, nothing more than linking to a university research white paper would you believe**.

Maybe time to move on and give someone elses web stats and revenue a boost. Like others, I only signed up for DBs thread and to wind up a few illiberals.

* - other search engines are available

** - other forums are available

1 minute ago, Pitchfork said:

You can understand why Google dominate, it is a pretty good search engine*. Makes it very easy to find what you are looking for if you put the right search terms in.

I've had some moderation as well, nothing more than linking to a university research white paper would you believe**.

Maybe time to move on and give someone elses web stats and revenue a boost. Like others, I only signed up for DBs thread and to wind up a few illiberals.

ah, links, i think i know why i was moderated now, i did quote a link but was just a reply to another post that someone mentioned a topic but didnt put in a link, was not at all house related, but maybe the content wasnt liked by a moderator. Fair enough if its that i suppose.

Cant think what DB would ever do to become moderated though, he doesnt even swear.

3 minutes ago, Pitchfork said:

It sound like the guys have it covered, but would something like Telegram be a good option? Perhaps if its attracting too much unwanted attention take it way from sites trying to earn revenue

My posts arent moderated now,and the site does need (and does have) the right to moderate.Sometimes it can be due to an innocent link,or copy and pasted content and is only a short term thing,nothing personal and nothing to worry about.Plus all the big institutions who got their currency calls 100% wrong while we got them 100% right might of complained.☺️

We have the Fed meeting in a week,i have a feeling this next rate hike is going to be seen as the most important when we look back.They are behind the curve,or they are ahead of it.Both dangerous.If so PMs should rally after we pull away from the rise.

10 hours ago, durhamborn said:

My posts arent moderated now,and the site does need (and does have) the right to moderate.☺️

I think it's too late, seems that everyone is enjoying the freedom elsewhere.

Many of us are still here and this remains one of the outstanding posts of the entire forum.

Edited by Errol

39 minutes ago, Errol said:

Many of us are still here and this remains one of the outstanding posts of the entire forum.

Agreed. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Pathetic behaviour by the mods.

3 minutes ago, ThePrufeshanul said:

Phew - so is normal service resumed?

This thread is the main reason i come to this site and DB is the main reason I come to the thread.

DBs primary thread is now elsewhere (a continuation of this one)... he will answer questions here when he can though is what he said yesterday.

1 hour ago, Errol said:

The gay Putin auto correct has gone btw :) Perhaps give it another shot?