House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

honkydonkey

Tommy Robinson VS the deep state

It's quite a long video, but this is the speech he's kept trying to give at university's and is constantly blocked. I never realised how bad his life was, the government have been absolutely trying to destroy him in every way possible. I think this country faces a lot of problems if people can be treated this way with no accountability.

I have mixed feelings about Mr Robinson. On the one hand, I do think he makes important points about the way things are going in this country, but on the other, I'm not convinced by his methods - I don't think buttonholing Muslim child rapists outside courts and calling them nonces is really the way to achieve anything.

There are quite a few people addressing the problems of immigration (eg, Douglas Murray) but they are not being pursued by the police in the same way, and I think a lot of the so-called persecution of Robinson is more due to fears by the police about public order than an ideological persecution.

We have very few police and troops now, and full scale race war is really not something they want to have to cope with. Of course, we may have no choice in the future. 

2 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

We have very few police and troops now, and full scale race war is really not something they want to have to cope with. Of course, we may have no choice in the future. 

They maintain order by making examples of the few who stick their head above the parapet.  This applies to the media too, not just Plod. 

I'm pretty sure that as the UK becomes ever more vibrant this will get worse and worse, we'll end up becoming like an ex-colony, or Yugoslavia, with different tribes within the same nation state only kept peacable by state repression.

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I have mixed feelings about Mr Robinson. On the one hand, I do think he makes important points about the way things are going in this country, but on the other, I'm not convinced by his methods - I don't think buttonholing Muslim child rapists outside courts and calling them nonces is really the way to achieve anything.

There are quite a few people addressing the problems of immigration (eg, Douglas Murray) but they are not being pursued by the police in the same way, and I think a lot of the so-called persecution of Robinson is more due to fears by the police about public order than an ideological persecution.

Yes, I don't think that people in general appreciate how few 'law enforcement' bodies we actually have on the streets in the UK.  Have a look at the numbers from this report in 2007

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1542514/Just-three-PCs-on-patrol-at-night-in-towns.html

I hear from associates that in some towns the low numbers of police actually available to attend to an incident out of 9-5 is very very scary.  TPTB know this, and will not do anything to create large scale risk of unrest.  Hence, I believe, softly softly on some issues (illegal parking/no insurance in ethnic areas) and hard as nails on others (Robinson).

58 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Yes, I don't think that people in general appreciate how few 'law enforcement' bodies we actually have on the streets in the UK.  Have a look at the numbers from this report in 2007

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1542514/Just-three-PCs-on-patrol-at-night-in-towns.html

I hear from associates that in some towns the low numbers of police actually available to attend to an incident out of 9-5 is very very scary.  TPTB know this, and will not do anything to create large scale risk of unrest.  Hence, I believe, softly softly on some issues (illegal parking/no insurance in ethnic areas) and hard as nails on others (Robinson).

It would be interesting to see if there is any connection between the government's pro-immigration stance and the low numbers of police, troops and customs/border officials. 

There's a theory that those that appeased Germany in the 1930s (at least those at high level, such as Chamberlain) did so at least partly because they knew Britain's armed forces could not withstand German attack - this was proved correct at Dunkirk, and the Battle of Britain was won by a hair's breadth. 

I can't help wondering that multi-culti is not just about wanting cheap labour and 'rubbing the noses of the right in diversity'. It's also a practical stance because there simply aren't enough officials to control those coming here, or control the result of clashes between immigrants and natives. Which is why people like Robinson are stamped on hard. 

16 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

It would be interesting to see if there is any connection between the government's pro-immigration stance and the low numbers of police, troops and customs/border officials. 

There's a theory that those that appeased Germany in the 1930s (at least those at high level, such as Chamberlain) did so at least partly because they knew Britain's armed forces could not withstand German attack - this was proved correct at Dunkirk, and the Battle of Britain was won by a hair's breadth. 

I can't help wondering that multi-culti is not just about wanting cheap labour and 'rubbing the noses of the right in diversity'. It's also a practical stance because there simply aren't enough officials to control those coming here, or control the result of clashes between immigrants and natives. Which is why people like Robinson are stamped on hard. 

Not sure that necessarily holds.  If the UK/France went in hard in 1934 or so then it would have been over pretty quickly.

I think they were scared, aerial bombing was viewed in a manner akin to nuclear weapons are today - they thought there was no defence against this stuff, and that the results would be apocalyptic.  Scared politicians kick the can.

I have seen some of his recent videos with Rebel.  I find him quite interesting, and it says a lot that he seems to get the issues the UK are facing a lot better than people with degrees or PhDs in Social Sciences who are supposed to be following social trends.

He has really raised his profile recently, his new tactic is to be a journalist, and I don't see why he shouldn't describe himself as such.  His tactics are pretty direct, but then so are those of many journalists.

Having said that he is a massive property ramper and abuser of self certificate mortgages.  Though his punishment for that crime is jaw dropping, seeing as what would happen to anyone else.

You have to respect anyone who puts himself in that much danger for what he believes in. He could actually be a martyr to his beliefs. Not to mention he is taking this fight on for people who have been brainwashed into hating him. FWIW he is very rough around the edges and has made a lot of mistakes but he appears genuine to me, I know I wouldn't sacrifice what he has to expose certain elements of the Islamic community. A lot of us suspect what is going on and just get on with our lives, choosing to ignore it, occasionally commenting on an interent forum...this guy could take a hit walking to the shops because he has the balls to call it out.

They go down hard on him because he is white working class, which is exactly the point he is making - that if you ignore people like him and disenfranchise them then people like Trump get elected and Brexit happens. 

On 5/22/2017 at 9:16 PM, SillyBilly said:

You have to respect anyone who puts himself in that much danger for what he believes in. He could actually be a martyr to his beliefs. Not to mention he is taking this fight on for people who have been brainwashed into hating him. FWIW he is very rough around the edges and has made a lot of mistakes but he appears genuine to me, I know I wouldn't sacrifice what he has to expose certain elements of the Islamic community. A lot of us suspect what is going on and just get on with our lives, choosing to ignore it, occasionally commenting on an interent forum...this guy could take a hit walking to the shops because he has the balls to call it out.

Well said that man ,but i think hes now saying what a lot of people are thinking  at some point they will be saying the same ..i think that`s his plan

It`s time to speak not think

On 23/05/2017 at 6:16 AM, SillyBilly said:

Precisely this. His wife must be one in a million to put up with the pressure put on him. Fascinating how the law is (ab)used to make his life difficult. I have a friend in Australia who's had much the same experience from calling out paedophiles in high places, including being sectioned etc. etc.

Qu'on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre. (Cardinal Richelieu, purported)

On 2017-5-22 at 2:06 PM, wherebee said:

Crazy idea I know but there is not actually preventing the UK government recruiting and training more police and soldiers. The lack of manpower is a political decision made by both Labour and Conservative governments. Apparently when it comes to bailing out the financial sector or propping up house prices money is no obstacle but when it comes to national security it is an insurmountable problem. We can waste billions in Iraq and Afghanistan yet we are not prepared to foot the bill to keep kids safe in Manchester. 

Training up effective officers and infantrymen is seen as too complex and high maintenance in comparison to siphoning money towards overpriced property and banks, and as I said before putting an armed guard at every corner and gateway seems impractical, and as said before spree killings and bombings can happen without warning in more military minded nations such as America and Russia.

EDIT - Also the linked article highlights not lack of manpower, but street officers tied down by mountains of legal paperwork, also paperwork ties down our armed forces as well (and we're too tolerant to lower level scumbag habits and loose as a society - really a patchwork of societies).

Just read, The Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray. Recommend it, he gives a good account of some of the issues facing Europe.

Chris Barrie from Red Dwarf in a convention I went to this weekend mentioned a Political Correctness "Commissar" on the  production crew who kept tabs on how offensive the gags and punchlines were (and there was nothing like this before the mid 2000s).

On 30/05/2017 at 2:42 AM, workhou said:

Picked it up on Audible.  5* reviews across the board I notice pretty much!

On 2017-5-30 at 3:42 AM, workhou said:

7 hours ago, EUBanana said:

Picked it up on Audible.  5* reviews across the board I notice pretty much!

Douglas Murray was on the Breitbart James Delingpole podcast last week, if you want a taste for free, the book will be next on my audible play list.