House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

Eurovision 2017

Loving the yodel rap, the serb in the see through dress but most of all, the stage 'creation' that looks like a massive hemorrhoidal ****, squatting for a dump over the audience. 

These people are utterly brilliant. Not in a million years would the warped minds of HPC come up with such a subversive display. They're bloody brilliant

I've foolishly ended up on holiday in Andalucia this week. I need to locate a gay bar before Saturday evening, unless the Spanish take it more seriously than we do, which I doubt. Lots of Irish here, I suppose they might be up for it.

19 minutes ago, Rave said:

I've foolishly ended up on holiday in Andalucia this week. I need to locate a gay bar before Saturday evening, unless the Spanish take it more seriously than we do, which I doubt. Lots of Irish here, I suppose they might be up for it.

I wouldn't bet on it, I don't think Ireland qualified for the final.

poor little lad was all on stage by himself whilst they played some recording of a little girl singing.

oh wait, that was HIM singing? Oops.

I'm not having much joy finding a likely looking place to watch it.

Thinking of temporarily installing Grindr and asking any matches for local inside info. Probably won't get any though :( .

33 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

I guess this is relevant here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39899913

Eurovision 2017: Most Britons want to quit contest - survey

I don't hold out too much hope of securing many votes this year. And I haven't even heard the song or read anything about it. 

Not relevant here as this is the irreverent Eurovision thread. We don't get votes anyway so we should REALLY start taking the piss with our entry - that automatically qualifies for the final each year

I've bet on Portugal and not even heard their song.

20 hours ago, Rave said:

I'm not having much joy finding a likely looking place to watch it.

Thinking of temporarily installing Grindr and asking any matches for local inside info. Probably won't get any though :( .

Have you found anywhere to watch it? :)