House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anonguest

Wot?! No N.Korea thread here yet?

I've never paid much attention to news about North Korea, as I seriously doubt they have any nuclear bombs, but I did realise recently, there's no alternative end game for them, apart from total war. Even if they did get a bomb, any negotiated peaceful return of North Korea to the international community would result in the population seeing that they had been lied to all these decades. Its a pity, because I quite fancy visiting Seoul.

9 hours ago, anonguest said:

to sit back and, given the latest/most recent figures, watch a HPC unfold at last.  ;)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-09/anonymous-issues-ominous-world-war-3-warning-citizen-will-be-last-know

Stock up on plain choc. Hob Nobs or radiation pills? Decisions decisions......

Plain chocolate. I don't like Hob Nobs.

2 hours ago, stormymonday_2011 said:

Plain chocolate. I don't like Hob Nobs.

I was referring to Plain Chocolate Hob Nobs, as opposed to the more common MIlk Choc variety - and not just Plain Chocolate. They seem to be as rare as chickens teeth.

I'm stocking up on lucky hens' teeth amulets. I already have a decent supply of old rope and hot-cakes.

I would be shocked and amazed of the US, Japan, South Korea and China didn't have a protocol to limit retaliation worked out if NK did actually fire a nuke at someone.

On 10/05/2017 at 6:21 PM, anonguest said:

I was referring to Plain Chocolate Hob Nobs, as opposed to the more common MIlk Choc variety - and not just Plain Chocolate. They seem to be as rare as chickens teeth.

I will stick to the usual standby for Armageddon - whisky, fags and guns.