House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shindigger

Sat in car. Sneezed. Pulled stomach muscles. Agony

Sat in the car, 2 massive sneezes. Feels like muscle has blown thru the ribs.

Any good positions to adopt when a sneeze is coming to take the edge of the rapier like pain? 

Ive got a cold to cap it all. Each sneeze is feckin agony.

My neighbour is going to think i've lost my marbles, the shouting is horrendous.

3 hours ago, GloomMonger said:

Keep your eyes open. Impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

Or they'll fly out of your head!*

*Possibly not true.  Only one way to find out for sure!

15 hours ago, GloomMonger said:

Keep your eyes open. Impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

Do you know what? I think that actually works! 

Cheers.

Pleased to report that keeping eyes open and staring at bright lights have had a positive effect on the sneezing. The cold has buggered off and muscle is healing.

On another note, a year ago, this thread would have already been on about page 4 by now. So far its made it to 3/4 of the way down page 1.

I think i know why.

9 hours ago, shindigger said:

Pleased to report that keeping eyes open and staring at bright lights have had a positive effect on the sneezing. The cold has buggered off and muscle is healing.

On another note, a year ago, this thread would have already been on about page 4 by now. So far its made it to 3/4 of the way down page 1.

I think i know why.

A year ago, this thread would have been 4 pages long and you would have been convinced that you needed to cut out bread, inhale Vit D and sneezing was the fault of religious minorities.

14 hours ago, shindigger said:

I think i know why.

uh huh

So it slwoly improved over the last week, such that i played, or tried to play cricket, at the weekend. Went for a square cut and had a tremendous stabbing pain. Now have bruisng all over left side of stomach and very painful to touch.

Doc suspects abdominal hernia. Waiting for ultrasound.

Dont sneeze kids. Just say no....

On 04/05/2017 at 10:16 PM, shindigger said:

It's nothing to sneeze at.