House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheCountOfNowhere

Friends in high places....

Emmanuel Macron, french presidential front runner, has come of nowhere to head the pack.

That is some going for a man of 39.

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron (French: [emanɥɛl makʁɔ̃]; born 21 December 1977) is a French politician, senior civil servant, and former investment banker. Born in Amiens, he studied Philosophy at Paris Nanterre University, completed a Master's of Public Affairs at Sciences Po, and graduated from the École nationale d'administration (ENA) in 2004. He worked as an Inspector of Finances in the Inspectorate General of Finances (IGF) and then became an investment banker at Rothschild & Cie Banque.

Now, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it can surely be no coincidence that we seem inundated by  high ranking officials who happen to be ex-bankers.

Maybe it's just that they are all so rich now that they have time/money on their hands for such projects...or maybe they are backed by friends in high places.

We ourselves have Theresa May, who is unlikely to be out of power till 2022 and she wasn't even voted for by her own party members !!!!!

Slightly worrying, if you ask me.

It says to me there is going to be a war...or the money printing will be taken to it's ultimate conclusion, i.e. steal everything while the plebs rejoice.

20 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Emmanuel Macron, french presidential front runner, has come of nowhere to head the pack.

Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron (French: [emanɥɛl makʁɔ̃]; born 21 December 1977) is a French politician, senior civil servant, and former investment banker. Born in Amiens, he studied Philosophy at Paris Nanterre University, completed a Master's of Public Affairs at Sciences Po, and graduated from the École nationale d'administration (ENA) in 2004. He worked as an Inspector of Finances in the Inspectorate General of Finances (IGF) and then became an investment banker at Rothschild & Cie Banque.

Now, I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it can surely be no coincidence that we seem inundated by  high ranking officials who happen to be ex-bankers.

Maybe it's just that they are all so rich now that they have time/money on their hands for such projects...or maybe they are backed by friends in high places.

We ourselves have Theresa May, who is unlikely to be out of power till 2022 and she wasn't even voted for by her own party members !!!!!

Slightly worrying, if you ask me.

It says to me there is going to be a war...or the money printing will be taken to it's ultimate conclusion, i.e. steal everything while the plebs rejoice.

+1

Even Chancellor Hammond who is better known for property/housing development did apparently once work for the World Bank as a consultant.

It would be a shock if they weren't rich when they can pretty much create money out of thin air and then get their problems bailed out and printed away.

Edited by billybong

2 minutes ago, billybong said:

+1

Even Chancellor Hammond who is better known for property/housing development did apparently once work for the World Bank as a consultant.

If there is a plan...and I'm not saying there is ( but there clearly is ) ....what  the f**k is it. Has to be war, surely ?  

have their just robbed the chinese via a housing bubble ?

Big trouble to come whatever happens.

Stick your houses up your a***, i'm off.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

7 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

If there is a plan...and I'm not saying there is ( but there clearly is ) ....waht the f**k is it.

have their just robbed the chinese via a housing bubble ?

Big trouble to come whatever happens.

Stick your houses up your a***, i'm off.

In general terms the plan seems to be to rob everybody all around the world and get control of everything - even more so than now - pretty much just because they can and they're being allowed to get away with it.

What other explanation could there be.

Edited by billybong

40 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

You got to hand it to the banking/corporate elite, they manage to fool the sheeple every time. He had to be young so there was no history or dirt on him. To get him in there to win from standing start must have taken some organising and money to boot. It's total joke he's been described as outsider, for a start he's got the banking elites arm inside his back passage working him like a puppet!

It's almost like the people of the world have a collective case of Stockholm Syndrome, they want to be held in capture. 

3 minutes ago, Philby1 said:

You got to hand it to the banking/corporate elite, they manage to fool the sheeple every time. He had to be young so there was no history or dirt on him. To get him in there to win from standing start must have taken some organising and money to boot. It's total joke he's been described as outsider, for a start he's got the banking elites arm inside his back passage working him like a puppet!

It's almost like the people of the world have a collective case of Stockholm Syndrome, they want to be held in capture. 

What I was looking for was everyone to tell me I was a nutter and to stop being silly.

Just agreeing with me is not helping.

This will not end well for anyone.

59 minutes ago, billybong said:

In general terms the plan seems to be to rob everybody all around the world and get control of everything - even more so than now - pretty much just because they can and they're being allowed to get away with it.

What other explanation could there be.

I think this is about as deep as the conspiracy gets, but I do find it very worrying how many power players in politics are ex bankers, or looking to dismantle financial regulations as Trump seems keen to do (no VI, my ****). Financial capture of society.

34 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

What I was looking for was everyone to tell me I was a nutter and to stop being silly.

Unfortunately, there is a good chance you are right.  

40 minutes ago, Philby1 said:

His meteoric rise raises no eyebrows, it seems. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end frankly, but people choose not to notice these little 'coincidences'. I'm beginning to think all elections are socially engineered these days, if not fixed outright.

39 minutes ago, LC1 said:

His meteoric rise raises no eyebrows, it seems. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end frankly, but people choose not to notice these little 'coincidences'. I'm beginning to think all elections are socially engineered these days, if not fixed outright.

It's all slightly sinister.

Please....tell anyone who will accept you're not mental.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

The infomation is there to see but people are voting for him.

Either the french are thick or the propaganda is very strong.

47 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I think this is about as deep as the conspiracy gets, but I do find it very worrying how many power players in politics are ex bankers, or looking to dismantle financial regulations as Trump seems keen to do (no VI, my ****). Financial capture of society.

Slavery

In this modern world of emails/mobile phones/camers everywhere/smart motorways the 1% have got us by the ********.

!!!!!! I'm living 1984 !!!!!!
Seriously, tell me there is nothing to worry about and i've just a nut-job ?

Am I in a coma after falling of a ladder while decorating my lovely 5 bed house in surrey that I bought for £2.99 ?

All I want was a house to live in at a fair price, now we are faced with a totalitarian banker utopia

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

I feel the same. Best you can do is call it like you see it, as loudly as possible. 

I genuinely think that people aren't stupid, but that this kind of thing capitalises on an inherent blind spot in the human psyche: most people cannot accept that powerful people move the world in ways that are in their own best interests and totally at odds with the interests of 99% of the people on this planet. No conspiracy required really. 

Politics is a fig leaf for real power, always had been but they hardly even bother to disguise this these days. But this idea is scary and so people (probably subconsciously) prefer to dismiss this obvious truth as conspiracy theory. I wish it were only a theory!

It may sound depressing and macabre, but I genuinely see the only way out as being a bloody uprising, and it will get much much worse before it starts to get any better. Not enough feeling the jackboot on the neck yet, but I'm expecting the tipping point will come in my lifetime.

On the other hand, the sun rises every day and water tastes sweet. Enjoy the simple things in life and lower your expectations for the future ;)

3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Yep he obviously found school more stimulating than i did.  ;-)

I have a problem with influential public politians/civil servants in high places whose next job, the lucrative next  job they walk into is into the top of one of a top paying private company.....;)

32 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I feel the same. Best you can do is call it like you see it, as loudly as possible. 

I've tried this.  It's so very easy for them to put you dont in the nutter category and no one listens.

C-LzGjdXUAE90eU.jpg

I voted BrExit not because I wanted to lave the EU but because something had to change, TPTBs hand had to be forced.

Well, it's been forced and I do not like what I am seeing.

It seems to me they are closing rank and effectively putting themselves in charge just as people are trying to free themselves from their shackles.

If I am not mad ( and I am sure I am ) then this is pretty frightening, it reeks of systematic banker cronyism, these are the men profitting from low IRs and money printing.

I fully expect them not to stop now and the only end game I can see is another massive war.

I'm off, f**k it.

Have Macron and Hollande been seen in the same room together - is there some elaborate latex body suit in employ?

You have to remember Europe is always a few years behind the Brits...

3 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Another Rothschild pawn, promoted by the controlled media and strategically placed so the global agenda can continue uninterrupted.

It's no conspiracy theory.

Check out this interview with Ronald Bernard who worked for those at the top of the financial pyramid. If he's lying, then he deserves an oscar as he's near to tears at several points.

Edited by sideysid

Most people are credulous halfwits, completely lacking in any curiosity, hence Macron.

He got a job in the French cabinet despite having ZERO experience or qualifications for such a position.

He was handpicked by Rothschild's for an 11 billion Nestle acquisition deal that made him a multi-millionaire overnight.

His experience in mergers and acquisitions? ZERO.

He portrays himself as a working class man of the people yet both of his parents were doctors and he had everything handed to him on a plate. His sense of entitlement is overwhelming.

He even started phoning his then 40 year old drama teacher at home when he was 16 and pursued an affair with her, despite the fact she was married with five children. 

That alone should tell you the character of the man.

40 minutes ago, WinstonSmith said:

Er, you clearly aren't familiar with french politics.

That isn't how it works there.

He'll be pretty much the youngest president of france ever....bar maybe Napoleon III !!!!

Holy f**k, they are not even trying to hide it any more, they are putting themselves in charge.

I feel like I am living in 1930's germany and I am shouting "HILTER IS A C**T" and everyone's laughing and saying "don't be daft, he's out savior and is looking after us".