House Price Crash Forum

Am listening to the UPAD webinar on the Tenant Tax and they are really pulling on the heart strings of the listeners, apparently the landlords are leaving in droves and there is going to be a massive shortage of housing...these people are deliusional

1 minute ago, crazypabs said:

Am listening to the UPAD webinar on the Tenant Tax and they are really pulling on the heart strings of the listeners, apparently the landlords are leaving in droves and there is going to be a massive shortage of housing...these people are deliusional

Leaving in droves....who are they selling to ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Leaving in droves....who are they selling to ?

Selling, yes, sold, no, apparantely local EA says theres a bubble and you can stick another 15% on the asking price from last month.

Just had a new instruction for a place in my area that was sold last mid 2016 for £360k, flippers have been at work and reworked the lounge, added a 30m2 lounge diner and its back on the market for 700k. Some people are totally deluded... I make that at least 200k over what i think its worth. Perhaps it will be the next C4 show of climbing the ladder.

Edited by GreenDevil

Good - now the landlords can GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. Start a business, make something, employ people. The Tory government are raising up the door bridge - they want people to create jobs in the economy. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT.

5 hours ago, crazypabs said:

Do you have a link?

9 minutes ago, 200p said:

Good - now the landlords can GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE. Start a business, make something, employ people. The Tory government are raising up the door bridge - they want people to create jobs in the economy. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT.

?? Come on this is England ...wealth arises from owning land and property.

58 minutes ago, Wayward said:

?? Come on this is England ...wealth arises from owning land and property.

We can't have everyone doing it - it's reserved for those with the handshakes. I suspect too many common men encroached onto their territory. That's why I mentioned about the drawbridges (did I mention door bridges?).

6 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

Do you have a link?

6 hours ago, Lavalas said:

It was here...

https://info.upad.co.uk/webinar-signup/190417

...but I don't know if there is a recording.

5 hours ago, dances with sheeple said:

No, looks like you need to register and pay to join in. Thanks though.

they recorded the webinar and said that it would be made available shortly, it didn't cost anything to register, as soon as I get details of the link I will pass it on

59 minutes ago, Mapatasy said:

Confused Property118 idiots still haven't worked out what's going on!

come on chaps... it's getting a 'lil embarrassing now.

https://www.property118.com/property118-campaign-team-demolish-treasurys-ill-conceived-arguments/97367/

Wow, i skim read most of it, but the delusion is strong. 

Take away all details apart from the fact that it brings taxation inline with other types of investments, then for a government its a no brainer. Quick cash grab whilst maintaining equilibrium to investments across the board. 

Don't you realise those houses will just disappear into thin air - all those poor serfs will be made HOMELESS.

... other they could just raise the rentz innit

... or sell - mind you, make sure you aren't 'giving it away' :blink:

21 hours ago, crazypabs said:

Housing shortage? Are they "leaving in droves" and taking their houses with them?!