House Price Crash Forum
Saving For a Space Ship

Online adverts 'exploit homeless for sex'  

Nothing new here. I saw similar ads in free sheets in Paris in the early 1990s during their last housing boom. I was tempted to contact one of them and ask what was to be exchanged for "housework duties", as it was never stated ;-)

Prostitution is legal in most countries in Europe and should be legalised (properly - you know what I mean) in the UK.

On this basis, it would be a fair business deal.

The march towards feudalism continues...current policy means this kind of exploitation by the landed classes of the poor and young is inevitable.  I assume its part of their plan.

Wonder how many of these OAPs have social housing with more bedrooms than they need in places where the hardworking are priced out and made homeless.

Removal of the spare room subsidy for the largest-demographic-scrounger-group anyone?

https://london.craigslist.co.uk/roo/6082674801.html

Free Rent Party House for Bi Sexual Females Only Gen Offer,.... (W/London)

available apr 10

laundry on site
street parking
no private bath
room not private

As The ad states Genuine Long Term offer free rent house share to any single sexy out going naughty female who is Bi Sexual and open to have parties at all times or any time if this is you and your interested and would not mind sharing with a open minded clean White British mature guy who loves to party too and you would like more details and would like to move in any time from now then get back to myself for more information with a photograph of one self thank you ,......

https://london.craigslist.co.uk/roo/6086366186.html

Boy Friday wanted (Elephant & Castle)

available apr 13

no private bath
private room

I am a mature gay man, mid 60's, single and living alone in Walworth SE17. Although I am fit and healthy, I would like some help taking care of my two bedroom flat, private garden and occasional other projects. I'm looking for a younger gay guy (up to mid thirties) who would like to be my Man Friday, helping out and sharing my home, bed and cuddles.
I am offering accommodation with your own private room free of rent or bills, meals in and out (don't mind if you cook or not, I was a chef once upon a time), plus the basic essentials. You would be free to work or study at Uni. Sex wise, I am very easy to please, and prefer slim/skinny men, I am mostly bottom and I am also open minded and happy to talk about your needs with a view to forming a permanent arrangement.
Please reply with a clear face picture and a little about yourself.

On 13/04/2017 at 3:38 PM, Gribble said:

Very sad that people having to prostitute themselves for basic necessities. Yep we are definitely heading back towards feudalism. 

I agree, shows that there is a problem with lack of supply.  Although you would have thought that taking cash and paying a prostitute would be a better idea for a landlord.

On 16/04/2017 at 5:33 PM, iamnumerate said:

Although you would have thought that taking cash and paying a prostitute would be a better idea for a landlord.

Agree. Better to have choice, rather than be limited to just the tenant.

29 minutes ago, Errol said:

Agree. Better to have choice, rather than be limited to just the tenant.

Oh good it is not just me who thinks this is strange.  I know someone where the reverse happened she was a lodger, the landlady died and she started going out with the landlord (I don't know what happened with the rent) - sadly he then died and she was made homeless but as he was dying he should have thought of her.