House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpewLabour

Nail Bomb Attack on Russian Metro

And on the terrorism front in general, Trump, Putin and Xi need to meet asap and actually agree a combined approach going forward. There is absolutely no reason why they can't work together on this issue. And it needs to be done.

13 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

Errol, for clarification, are these people victims of Merkel's policies?

Russia has been fighting Islamic terrorism domestically for ages - a long time before Merkel started trying to destroy her country. Also, Russian border control is largely excellent, so the attackers might be from within the Russian Islamic population itself (rather than people coming from Europe etc).

Naturally, letting undocumented waves of immigrants into Europe isn't helping but I think in this case it probably isn't anything to do with it.

Ultimately the radical Islamists need to be totally eradicated. Buried, as Putin has said. No quarter can be given. All nations have an interest in dealing with these lunatics regardless of their positions on other issues.

1 hour ago, Errol said:

Live updates here - https://www.rt.com/news/383206-blast-metro-petersburg-russia/ .

Putin had to be prevented from visiting the Metro station immediately (he is in St. Petersburg today) - his security detail quite rightly said the area was still not safe as it hadn't been checked for other devices.

Agreed, if ever there was a common enemy this is it.

2 hours ago, SpewLabour said:

Surprised there's no thread about this. A major terrorist attack in Russia, multiple dead and injured.

Can't see Vlad taking this one lying down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375518/Explosion-metro-St-Petersburg.html

I'm not. I think a fair few have buggered off for good.

We don't like that sort of talk round these parts no more....

2 hours ago, Errol said:

Live updates here - https://www.rt.com/news/383206-blast-metro-petersburg-russia/ .

Putin had to be prevented from visiting the Metro station immediately (he is in St. Petersburg today) - his security detail quite rightly said the area was still not safe as it hadn't been checked for other devices.

I want to know many dozen men in Putin's security detail were needed to restrain the Magnificent Superman Putin from visiting the Metro.

Looks like the CIA and Mossad are getting desperate.

Russia is too successful in Syria which irks Netanjahu and his pals in the US as all their plans for Syria have been neutralised by the Russians. So now they are directing Daesh against Russia in retaliation.

Also I don't know whether you noticed but in the past couple of weeks they were unsuccessfully attempting to trigger a popular uprising in Russia with staged protests, but due to Putin's popularity that's a non-starter.

26 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I'm not. I think a fair few have buggered off for good.

We don't like that sort of talk round these parts no more....

If we keep religion out of the picture (which has nothing to do with this anyway as religions are just a tool to manipulate people) and rather look directly at the power games of the 'elites' which are the real reason for all of this, then I don't think the mods will mind.

31 minutes ago, The Eagle said:

If we keep religion out of the picture (which has nothing to do with this anyway as religions are just a tool to manipulate people) and rather look directly at the power games of the 'elites' which are the real reason for all of this, then I don't think the mods will mind.

You are exactly right Eagle.  The mods do not mind as long as hatred of any religion is not dragged in.  And as long as members don't use this forum to call for revenge attacks on their perceived enemies.  The mods do not have time to sit 24/7 on a thread to police it so only sensible posters are welcome here.  Glad to see this subforum is more civilised.

38 minutes ago, The Moderators said:

... The mods do not mind as long as hatred of any religion is not dragged in.  ..

What about hatred of all religion?

1 hour ago, happy_renting said:

I want to know many dozen men in Putin's security detail were needed to restrain the Magnificent Superman Putin from visiting the Metro.

That just made me laugh as well. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was set up to improve patriotism in the increasingly unhappy and protesting population.

25 minutes ago, Sledgehead said:

This is a valid question is it not?

Terrorist attacks on innocent people wherever is always sad.  Hope all our many Russian contributors on this forum and their families and friends are safe.

35 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was set up to improve patriotism in the increasingly unhappy and protesting population.

I can visualise the Glorious Vladmir, bare chested and greased up, wrestling his own security detail to the ground.

Must...get...through..

Errol's wet dream. He couldn't resist the opportunity to big up Putin even on this thread.

47 minutes ago, Sledgehead said:

That is a difficult one Sledgehead.  Personally I am not keen on organised  religion but I respect others who want to hold a belief or not as the case may be.

It would be appropriate to discuss religion or atheism or anything in between provided it did not involve hating and supporting violence against the followers of any religion.  Also not blaming a particular religion for the actions of it's members.  That is if you believe in freewill.

We would need to see how the debate went.  I think you tried this with the religion versus climate change.

5 minutes ago, happy_renting said:

I can visualise the Glorious Vladmir, bare chested and greased up, wrestling his own security detail to the ground.

Must...get...through..

Errol's wet dream. He couldn't resist the opportunity to big up Putin even on this thread.

You should also give other posters the credit of putting pro-Putin nonsense in the thread as well.

It's all good having contrarian opinions but I genuinely believe the situation in Russia is getting worse every year.  And not thanks to Muslims or Ukrainians, it's all home-made corrupt talent.  

1 hour ago, Bear Hug said:

I'm surprised Eagle didn't go for the false flag explanation. Looks like a prime candidate.

2 minutes ago, GloomMonger said:

I'm surprised Eagle didn't go for the false flag explanation. Looks like a prime candidate.

Clearly you didn't read my two posts in this thread with enough attention.

2 minutes ago, The Eagle said:

Clearly you didn't read my two posts in this thread with enough attention.

But why Mossad/CIA? More likely closer to home.

Just now, GloomMonger said:

But why Mossad/CIA? More likely closer to home.

Daesh is a Mossad and CIA creation and as I said Russia has been defeating all plans that Netanjahu and his US Neocon allies had for Syria, so now they are using Daesh to attack Russia directly. As mentioned above they have also recently been trying to foment public unrest in Russia, but luckily with next to no success.