House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TimG

Plenty Of Houses In Nottingham

[Feel free to move post to correct forum]

I have been fiddling with ononemap.co.uk and am completely astonished by how many houses are available in Nottingham. The area in which I live is something of student ghetto with seemingly high demand for rented accommodation. If there is so much demand then how come there are loads of people selling up. With the market flooded with property prices will have to come down.

See attachment to see how many houses for sale there are in this BTL mecca.

nott1.jpg

So what about the top end of the market in Nottingham? I have highlighted clusters of new build flats for you..

nott2.jpg

If that isn't over supply I don't know what is. Three sets of flats with no greater than 600 feet between them and all with massive over supply!!

post-2634-1138286096.jpg

post-2634-1138286350.jpg

[Feel free to move post to correct forum]

I have been fiddling with ononemap.co.uk and am completely astonished by how many houses are available in Nottingham. The area in which I live is something of student ghetto with seemingly high demand for rented accommodation. If there is so much demand then how come there are loads of people selling up. With the market flooded with property prices will have to come down.

See attachment to see how many houses for sale there are in this BTL mecca.

nott1.jpg

So what about the top end of the market in Nottingham? I have highlighted clusters of new build flats for you..

nott2.jpg

If that isn't over supply I don't know what is. Three sets of flats with no greater than 600 feet between them and all with massive over supply!!

are you sure these are different flats, not the same one shown multiple times?

are you sure these are different flats, not the same one shown multiple times?

There are a couple of duplicates but the majority are different flats.