House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ccc

Poor wee dog stabbed

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/charity-appeal-launched-after-homeless-man-beaten-and-his-dog-stabbed-1-4408450

https://www.gofundme.com/help-darryl-max

I see him all the time. Myself and a number of others i know who I worked with and saw him daily were pretty surprised when this story appeared.

Have a look at weekrankies comment in the evening news article. (Slow website - give it a minute and comments appear at bottom)

The comment (if true and it's incredibly detailed not to be) confirms our long held suspicions.

Almost £16k so far. Folk really are suckers for a poor wee dog story. 

Pet's can be your get out of jail free card. Pokemon is real - they can have special powers and protect or save you.

Remember the convicted heroin dealer that was spared jail, because the pet cats may suffer?

Just now, 200p said:

Pet's can be your get out of jail free card. Pokemon is real - they can have special powers and protect you.

Remember the convicted heroin dealer that was spared jail, because the pet cats may suffer?

Burds are the biggest suckers for this nonsense.

Just looked at last 100 donations (Bar anonymous). 

68 burds 22 blokes.