House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jpidding

For Balance, Whouldnt This Be Posted In The Blog?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4648940.stm

I'm a confirmed bear, but often believe that we are in danger of only seeing the downbeat news regarding house prices and UK ecconomy.

I welcome constructive discussion from bulls when supported by rational arguements and hard facts.

Some day we all should become bulls. Any perma bear will never prosper.

Moderator, how about a pinned link for bulls to post their "good news" links?

JP.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4648940.stm

I'm a confirmed bear, but often believe that we are in danger of only seeing the downbeat news regarding house prices and UK ecconomy.

I welcome constructive discussion from bulls when supported by rational arguements and hard facts.

Some day we all should become bulls. Any perma bear will never prosper.

Moderator, how about a pinned link for bulls to post their "good news" links?

JP.

This is indeed good news, but again, look where it is - mainly in Wales. It seems that the Welsh assembly has endless funds to 'encourage inward investment' at the detriment to other areas of the UK. I would love to know how much subsidy Airbus has been given by the Welsh Assembly (UK taxpayers) to keep these jobs.

I remember about 10 years ago LG was given I think about £100M (from the Welsh Office back then I seem to remember) to invest in a state of the art factory west of Newport. I think it built about 2 TV screens before it was decided to move production to the far east. I wonder how much of the 'investment award' was returned to UK Plc.

:ph34r: