House Price Crash Forum

Grasse school shooting

HOLA441
HOLA442
16 minutes ago, One-percent said:

they managed to get the right wing meme in the mirror article... mental illness to follow...

With just 5 weeks to go, they have to slow Marine Le Pen down.  They must be dreading another Islamist attack.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
6 hours ago, Alba said:

I wonder if Andrew Neil worries about that!

He probably has more chance of keeling over with a heart attack humping his large breasted Swedish wife.

Grasse also used to be a hotspot for the Russian Mafia.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
16 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Looks lovely on the Google images - lavender fields, ancient city, blah, blah.

I think a lot of celebs are finding that their Med holiday homes are now no longer the peaceful places that they once were. Did Clooney ever manage to sell his Italian home? I remember seeing photos of large groups of migrants in that town and some of the article sstating that the atmosphere was now threatening.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/massive-migrant-camp-housing-hundreds-refugees-found-near-george-clooneys-lakeside-mansion/

oh the irony!

hold on, doesn't st tony of sedgefield have a nice little pad close by in tuscany they could use?

HOLA4412
16 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Looks lovely on the Google images - lavender fields, ancient city, blah, blah.

I think a lot of celebs are finding that their Med holiday homes are now no longer the peaceful places that they once were. Did Clooney ever manage to sell his Italian home? I remember seeing photos of large groups of migrants in that town and some of the article sstating that the atmosphere was now threatening.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/massive-migrant-camp-housing-hundreds-refugees-found-near-george-clooneys-lakeside-mansion/

oh the irony!

hold on, doesn't st tony of sedgefield have a nice little pad close by in tuscany they could use?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Archived