House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snafu

Dusseldorf axe attack

Germany: Dusseldorf: Injuries reported in axe attack at central railway station; exercise caution, avoid area 

7 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

What, like a sub prime lender or something?

Crapple predictive text strikes again.  Or might be my appalling grammar shining through 

45 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sorry SNAFU - didn't see your thread when I posted mine. I did look but missed it.

'Axe' sounds much more exciting than 'knife'.  So this thread is better.

Well we haven't had one of these threads for a while, i was thinking things had gone a bit quiet.

Any ID on the perp yet? i suppose german privacy laws prevent naming? (unless it was a far right member)  

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Sorry SNAFU - didn't see your thread when I posted mine. I did look but missed it.

I was thinking I'm going to get in before tmt. Work email notifications to I cheated

5 minutes ago, workingpoor said:

Well we haven't had one of these threads for a while, i was thinking things had gone a bit quiet.

Any ID on the perp yet? i suppose german privacy laws prevent naming? (unless it was a far right member)  

Doubt it, we don't even have the name of that Heidelberg driver yet.

12 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

I thought "axe" was superior to "knife" to be honest. I fear TMT is losing his capacity to shock.

I read axe but clearly the brainwashing is getting to me and I immediately downgraded it to knife. The next thread will be about mentally ill people going on hugging rampages across Germany.

Still confused reports about who did what. Eye witnesses say it was a gang of men. German police say one man arrested. Some German media reports of 2 arrested and 2 on the run.

The lights must be burning bright in the German Chancellery tonight trying to think of an excuse for this apparent mass attack.

1 hour ago, Expanding said:

I bet at this minute the Guardian Editor is telling his "journalists" to prepare more articles on the non existent "muslim backlash".

They have a 'muslim backlash' story on file for just such an occasion. Fill in the blanks and it's live without minutes of an attack because remember folks - Muslims are the real victims of radical extremist violence.

According to reports this morning the Perp hacked seven people with the Axe, then ran off and jumped from a high bridge during a chase.

he cannot be questioned by police due to being in intensive care with injuries sustained from jumping from the bridge. 

Age 36 from former Yugoslavia and living in Wuppertal.  

There is no second suspect still on the run. 

https://www.rt.com/news/380058-düsseldorf-station-ax-attack/

A police spokesman said earlier that the suspect was badly injured in the hospital. No information on the motive was provided.

"We are not using the words 'rampage' or 'terror'," the spokesman said, according to Reuters, adding that there was no serious threat of further attacks.

Federal police tweeted earlier that “speculation won’t help”and said Dusseldorf police would inform the public about the ongoing operation at the main station.

Ah the Police will set the narrative, just like the Heidelberg incident. 

8 minutes ago, newbonic said:

So is this the same incident as the other Dusseldorf incident in: 

Neither of them happened. In fact, according to German officials there is no place called Dusseldorf. They are, however, asking for anyone with a map of Germany to send it in for tippex re-education.