House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Don't wear mucky pants Wail warns it's readers!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4274304/The-six-underwear-mistakes-women-making.html

DON'T REPEAT WEARS

There may the odd occasion when it is sorely tempting to fish a pair of pants out of the laundry basket, however Dr Cannon confirms this is a bad idea.

Dirty underwear provides the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and can put you at risk of infection - even if you do turn them inside out.  

Genius copy journalism from the wail.  I'm sure HPC are totally unaware of the risks.....

23 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

Exactly who turns yesterday's pants inside out?  Anyone want to confess, now's the time. 

You only need two pairs of pants. You wear the first pair for one day and then put the clean pair on and wear them for two days, On the fourth day you put the first pair back on and wear them for three days, on the eighth day you put the second pair back on and wear them for 4 days, and in this way you are always putting on a cleaner pair of knickers.

There are clearly no supermen on here. If there was, they would realise that you only change pants once a week.  As they should be worn on the outside of trousers, they don't get mucky. Mind, you need to be careful of where you sit or they might

Although I put-on a clean pair for work each day, I do not change my under-crackers - unless I shit them - from Friday to Sunday.

Nor do I change them very often when I am on holiday.

I'll let the erudite Mr Carlin explain why...

XYY

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

1 hour ago, Bossybabe said:

Exactly who turns yesterday's pants inside out?  Anyone want to confess, now's the time. 

Oh come on!

Right way, Back-to-front, Inside out, Inside out & back-to front.

= Four weeks usage.

Then spray with Febreze and start again.

Throw them against the wall once a month. If they stick, time for a wash

1 minute ago, happy_renting said:

Oh come on!

= Four weeks usage.

I am just sooo glad that off topic is a virtual environment   :blink:

59 minutes ago, LiveinHope said:

You only need two pairs of pants. You wear the first pair for one day and then put the clean pair on and wear them for two days, On the fourth day you put the first pair back on and wear them for three days, on the eighth day you put the second pair back on and wear them for 4 days, and in this way you are always putting on a cleaner pair of knickers.

Who said mathematics is useless!

30 minutes ago, happy_renting said:

Oh come on!

= Four weeks usage.

Nowt wrong in chipping them off...

Haven't worn any since the 80's. I don't really see the point except dribble marks on light trousers if you are that way afflicted.

Have a sh1t/shower everyday. Never had a problem or stained/smelly clothes.

Am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, happy_renting said:

Friends?

lol.

No, got lots of those. Wife, two kids (who do wear them!). Why would not wearing underpants mean I don't have friends? Genuine question.

I doubt it makes anything like the difference that modern society makes it out to be.  I doubt that 100-200 years ago there was much greater incidence of urinary tract infection, say.  (actually, I think it is likely that it was less common, as there does seem to be a correlation with antibiotic usage).

Smellier yes, but not healthier per se.  

But I probably would think that it is healthier to sleep commando

I don't usually read the story linked in the OP but did this time and it is a Femail article talking purely about women.

Though I am surprised to see we have flushed out a non underpant wearer in this thread. Unless drunkincharge  wears exclusively button fly trousers then he's a braver man than me. Ouch.

The only time I have been commando went a bit wrong.

Years ago I'd been surfing in Cornwall and after getting changed, I noticed I'd forgotten my keks. Never mind, I thought and just chucked my jeans on and went for a potter through town.

After about 20 minutes I gradually noticed things getting a bit 'wafty' but ignored it, thinking it was just a result of my current freeballing and went looking through some shops.

15 minutes later, after a good tour of town, I glanced down and was horrified to spot my escaped bellend poking out like some organic radar. The fly on my jeans was rubbish and would slide down on gravity alone, I had my hands in my pockets too which extended the view to widescreen.

God knows how long I was walking around exposing myself to an unimpressed public or how I wasn't arrested. Still cringe to this day. 

58 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The only time I have been commando went a bit wrong.

Years ago I'd been surfing in Cornwall and after getting changed, I noticed I'd forgotten my keks. Never mind, I thought and just chucked my jeans on and went for a potter through town.

After about 20 minutes I gradually noticed things getting a bit 'wafty' but ignored it, thinking it was just a result of my current freeballing and went looking through some shops.

15 minutes later, after a good tour of town, I glanced down and was horrified to spot my escaped bellend poking out like some organic radar. The fly on my jeans was rubbish and would slide down on gravity alone, I had my hands in my pockets too which extended the view to widescreen.

God knows how long I was walking around exposing myself to an unimpressed public or how I wasn't arrested. Still cringe to this day. 

Actually something similar has almost happened to me a few times, but I'm very aware of the 'waft':D

To my mind keks are a through back to times when people had few outer clothes which if soiled in any way would mean having to stay in doors until they were sorted. 

Now as along as you now how to wipe your ****, manage your todger and shower every day its not a problem because you prolly change your clothes every one or two days anyway.

I prefer the 'freedom'. Maybe its a rebellion against a very strict childhood.:blink:

10 hours ago, happy_renting said:

Another reason not to wash soiled undercrackers, is that it makes more economic sense to sell them online.

I sell my wife's on ebay. I'm getting pretty good at writing Japanese addresses now!

12 hours ago, happy_renting said:

Oh come on!

= Four weeks usage.

Yes, I've heard this when I was in the Royal Navy, but I thought it only applied to nuclear submariners, who do smell anyway. :wacko:What a smelly lot you must be. 

14 hours ago, Bossybabe said:

I thought the same as you when I first read the article. I thought that it was stating some basic hygeine rules that the vast majority of people would clearly do automatically.

(I did some hours visualing the mechanics of women sitting down and standing up in thongs though trying to evaluate the dangers though. I feel there is a need for some kind of crash test dummy animation to confirm this danger.).

But I gave it some more thought and I concluded that this gynaecologist is either pursuing a media career or, simply, is seeing a lot of problems in this area. In other words, there are lots of women causing problems for themselves by not changing their knickers regularly.

12 hours ago, happy_renting said:

Another reason not to wash soiled undercrackers, is that it makes more economic sense to sell them online.

In Japan?