House Price Crash Forum

Most overpriced Sh*thole

Nico

HOLA441

Mooseboy, I'll save everyone the trouble of posting further on this thread.

£140,000 pounds for a 16' x 12' shack!!!!!!!!!!!

You have officially won this weeks' HPC prize for the most overpriced shithole within the borders of the UK. How would you like your prize delivered?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
oh dear second death wish in one day.

i must really be hitting some home truths today  :D

Sorry BBB, I sincerely apologise for any anguish caused by your misinterpretation of my irritation analogy!!! As recompense I shall buy up a load of overpriced BTL houses immediately and send myself bankrupt!

HOLA447
Sorry BBB, I sincerely apologise for any anguish caused by your misinterpretation of my irritation analogy!!! As recompense I shall buy up a load of overpriced BTL houses immediately and send myself bankrupt!

maybe you should be buying BBB a beer. At least he is bothering to try and balance the argument. At present all I am hearing is a load of whinging!

HOLA448

A few weeks ago someone posted a link to a 3 bed flat in Salford for £1.3m I think it was ("The Edge" development). Nice gaff, so didn't meet the sh**hole criterion (though the area it's in arguably does), but surely must have been in line for the most overpriced award. Tried to find it on the developer's website (Countryside Estates), but that has top price at £650k, so either they've sold it, or cut the price by 50%! :blink:

HOLA449
HOLA4410
A real Sh1t hole, has wet room shower in need of cleaning.

Plenty of toilet space, ideal for curry lovers.

The estate agents, Martin Diplock, have set up a competition to find the best 'selling speech' to help sell the toilets. They have promised they will donate all their commission to a charity of the winner’s choice.

Who fancies a crack at that, then? :lol::lol::lol:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

This one is even better.

Old public WC on sale for £135,000

A former public toilet is going on sale for £135,000. The derelict loo is being converted into a trendy studio flat. It will have an open plan living room, kitchen, bedroom area and en suite bathroom. The four square metres property is in Chislehurst, Kent. It was built in Edwardian times but shut in 1992.

Architects plan to install a staircase and open the roof to create more space. Tony Ravenscroft of Acorns estate agents told the Daily Mirror: "Its history is definitely a selling point because it has such character."

Its history is definitely a selling point because it has such character

I don't know what to say to that :blink:

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423